ADVERTISEMENT

Stellar Prep?

mshNASTY

Sports Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
I just saw in the 2017 offers that Stellar Preps Addison Gumbs has an offer from Cal. What is going on with their three, 3 star players from last year? QB Burston, ATH Adams, DB C. Gumbs never signed anywhere? I've heard mixed rumors such as the NCAA clearing house not accepting SP transcripts. Does anybody know the real story? The 3 players were all in the rivals state top 100, the only team in Cali. Do we know their football destinations for next year?

I just saw in the 2017 offers that Stellar Preps Addison Gumbs has an offer from Cal. What is going on with their three, 3 star players from last year? QB Burston, ATH Adams, DB C. Gumbs never signed anywhere? I've heard mixed rumors such as the NCAA clearing house not accepting SP transcripts. Does anybody know the real story? The 3 players were all in the rivals state top 100, the only team in Cali. Do we know their football destinations for next year?

Wasn't Burston a SJSU committ?

Adams signed with Azusa Pacific, Gumbs to University of San Diego, Burston I don't think he qualified. Adams had Pac-12 offers at one time, how he falls to a D2 is crazy.

Adams signed with Azusa Pacific, Gumbs to University of San Diego, Burston I don't think he qualified. Adams had Pac-12 offers at one time, how he falls to a D2 is crazy.
Thanks for the update! If Gumbs got into USD the school must be accredited. Need at least a legit 3.0 gpa to get in for football.

We had a kid go from Inderkum to Stellar Prep, He never played for Stelar Prep, only 4 years for Inderkum. He signed with Arizona St. ASU pulled his scholarship after they grey shirted him because they could not accept his semester that he was enrolled at Stellar Prep. This came directly from their recruiter and HC.

Just saying that private colleges can let someone in vs public, grades always matter but I was referring to their lack of them being accredited through WASC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT