SR INF Brian McClellin (California)
SR 1B Michael Brown (Washington)
SR OF Kenny DeCelle (Santa Clara)
SR OF Jared Breedwell (San Francisco)
SR INF Derek Williams (George Fox)
SR INF Bradley Taylor (Azuza Pacific)
SR RHP David Rodriguez

Schedule:

The non-league includes games against Del Campo, Davis, Heritage, Petaluma, Benicia, Foothill-Pleasanton and College Park. They also play tournaments at Pittsburg HS and the Elite Eight at St. Francis. They play in the MEL with Rodriguez being the top challenger in league.

Takeaway:

The Bulldogs have won back-to-back SJS Division I titles and while they lose a very good 2019 class, Vacaville will have one of the top rosters in the region in 2020. They have six position players who have made college commitments in the 2020 class. Rodriguez went 6-1 with a sub one ERA as a junior.

Vacaville has three 2021 D-1 committed players.

OF Brewster Mott (Air Force)
INF Griffin Harrison (Sacramento State)
RHP Kyle Bender (Washington)

Looks like Foothill of Pleasanton will be facing all 3 of the teams you have featured thus far. DLS in league and Vacaville & VC outside of league. They’re obviously ducking no one.

Looks like Foothill of Pleasanton will be facing all 3 of the teams you have featured thus far. DLS in league and Vacaville & VC outside of league. They’re obviously ducking no one.
Iron sharpens iron. All of the teams mentioned have legit schedules. Another team that does is Acalanes. I know that they're in the same Pitt High tournament that Vacaville is in

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT