San Ramon Valley beat Rancho Cucamonga 54-52

Diamond

Inderkum lost to Riverside Poly 61-56

Silver

San Marin lost to Seattle Roosevelt 64-60
Albany lost to Pasadena 58-48

Bronze

Alameda beat Glendora 62-54
Hey Streak do you know if NFHS only shows games live or can you watch the games at a a later time.

Hey Streak do you know if NFHS only shows games live or can you watch the games at a a later time.
You should be able to watch on demand unless one of the teams says no. But at tournaments, it is usually expected those games stay up

Salesian reached the semifinals with a 59-57 win over Corona Centennial and will play St. John Bosco tonight.

De La Salle will now play Owyehee of Idaho.

Branson plays Campbell Hall (which has also played Salesian and DLS this year)

In the Gold Bracket, SRV is 2-0 and will take on St. Pius tonight after St. Pius won the Tarkanian Classic earlier this month

San Ramon Valley with the huge upset of SPXSM

Might be the biggest upset in Ca basketball in a long time. SPXSM played Harvard Westlake to the wire.

Could San Ramon be an open team?

Reactions: Eastbayhoops
San Ramon Valley with the huge upset of SPXSM

Might be the biggest upset in Ca basketball in a long time. SPXSM played Harvard Westlake to the wire.

Could San Ramon be an open team?
I think that would depend on how they finish in NCS open. How many teams advanced from NCS to State Open last year?

I think that would depend on how they finish in NCS open. How many teams advanced from NCS to State Open last year?
Their only losses came to teams in the Gridley.

I would think there is a chance they take 8 teams for open this year or 7 and give the 1 seed a bye.

I’m so impressed with Salesian’s season so far. They had their chances to beat Bosco last night. They are the #1 team in NorCal. I’d put Branson at #2 followed by DeLa. We’ll soon see if Riordan is the real deal or not as they start WCAL play next week mixed in with a Jan lineup of Bishop Gorman in LA, Salesian at the DeLa MLK and Centennial at the Crush in the Valley.

Both Bishop Gorman and Centennial Corona are nowhere near what they used to be this year. Corona has some major D1’s and could very well be 13-9 coming into Riordan game.
Gorman lost everyone and are in 3rd division in Palm Springs

Both Bishop Gorman and Centennial Corona are nowhere near what they used to be this year. Corona has some major D1’s and could very well be 13-9 coming into Riordan game.
Gorman lost everyone and are in 3rd division in Palm Springs
True but both are playing challenging schedules, that’s why they are perennially strong programs. You can’t control who they have or have lost. Lots of games to be played and it’s still Dec. Champions are made in February/March

Their only losses came to teams in the Gridley.

I would think there is a chance they take 8 teams for open this year or 7 and give the 1 seed a bye.
SRV lost to Redwood by 10 in Larkspur before Gridley. Then they lost to Riordan by 11 and CVC by 10 at Gridley. That was a rough stretch for them, but they appear to have righted the ship and won their bracket at Damien.

Monte Vista (14-1) is another EBAL team that has been on a roll. They lost their starting PG to transfer and by all accounts it made them better.

SRV lost to Redwood by 10 in Larkspur before Gridley. Then they lost to Riordan by 11 and CVC by 10 at Gridley. That was a rough stretch for them, but they appear to have righted the ship and won their bracket at Damien.

Monte Vista (14-1) is another EBAL team that has been on a roll. They lost their starting PG to transfer and by all accounts it made them better.
Who did MV lose to transfer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT