ADVERTISEMENT

The Genesis Of #KingsOfKezar

SFcityfan

Sports Fanatic
Jan 2, 2007
I was reminded this week(yesterday actually) that the Crown of KingsOfKezar came from player #21 on the SHC 2006 team,…IN today’s world he would have been D1 multiple offers.

This player’s (& classmates ) Goal was to “Run this City” and the Bruce was NOT enough,…thus the Genesis #KingsOfZKezar.

I don’t believe SHC was back IN the WCAL at this Time, after this time period SHC had some success,…& They Returned? But NOW the Question IS how far have they Fallen and can We Expect another Hiatus with FB as before with SHC?

#DoesHistoryRepeatIt’sSelf,
#EnquiringMindsWantToKnow; Lmao

Last edited:
Did anyone catch #5 give the Riordan Sideline and Stands “the Bird” after a garbage time TD in the 4th Quarter? Totally classless in my opinion and the fact that the SHC coaching staff allowed him to do it and remain on the field to try a 2 PT conversation is a complete disgrace.

I watched the clip. Never happened.
See Irish, you could have just left this whole incident alone,…

The unsportsmanlike behavior by a young man who didn’t like losing every game this season and especially did not like losing his last game of the season to city rival school. That had to have a Certain Sting to It.?

But you have to COME OUT of the Lurking Showdows and LIE???

A little suggestion: “when you want to Post vs Emoji, choose Emoji and not Embarrass Yourself Or the SHC frustrated student/athlete All Over Again”.

One last time:
#RwinsKingsOfKezar

Tell me exactly where he supposedly flipped the bird to the Riordan side and I'll agree with you. Otherwise, you are the liar.

And for Pete's sake, you can't even take a f--king emoji? There's a reason I quit posting and circus acts like you are it. For this, I want proof. Idiots like you have been running your mouths for years with your pathetic hate.
This is when that, “SUGGESTION SHOULD’VE BEEN TAKENED-Emoji vs. Post”

#UbeU
#RealityIsNotUs
#RemainInTheShadows

Last edited:
I was reminded this week(yesterday actually) that the Crown of KingsOfKezar came from player #21 on the SHC 2006 team,…IN today’s world he would have been D1 multiple offers.

This player’s (& classmates ) Goal was to “Run this City” and the Bruce was NOT enough,…thus the Genesis #KingsOfZKezar.

I don’t believe SHC was back IN the WCAL at this Time, after this time period SHC had some success,…& They Returned? But NOW the Question IS how far have they Fallen and can We Expect another Hiatus with FB as before with SHC?

#DoesHistoryRepeatIt’sSelf,
#EnquiringMindsWantToKnow; Lmao
Enjoy it...you spanked SHC this year...whoopie...everyone did. We will be back, I would dare say SHC football against Riordan the last 10 years was not shabby, we beat you guys more than we lost.

Enjoy it...you spanked SHC this year...whoopie...everyone did. We will be back, I would dare say SHC football against Riordan the last 10 years was not shabby, we beat you guys more than we lost.
🤣 Love the rivalry spat here - its like listening into a private sibling quarrel. But look out if anyone else outside the family attacks the other family member.

Reactions: jordan24
I watched online. Tell me what time it happened and I'll look it up again.
I watched online. Tell me what time it happened and I'll look it up again.ing
No disrespect IC,

But this is the same Clown Show you historically posted on Cal-Hi as the resident poster as a Ronald McDonald and now on NorCal you have recreated yourself into the resident Lurking Hamburgler

You created a Circus In Your Inputted Posting for years, NOW later and you call it “Circus”??

#LookingGlassAlice

Last edited:
🤣 Love the rivalry spat here - its like listening into a private sibling quarrel. But look out if anyone else outside the family attacks the other family member.
For FB programs that stay IN WCAL during Good & Bad TIMES. Will always bleed WCAL, but ONE’s that don’t are considered the red haired StepSister

LMAO

Could it be? Perhaps. Son of Pacifica Pete.
Geez... I forgot about that guy.

BTW, Goat: I saw the clip again. Never happened. He made a gesture with his hand by shaking his facemask to the SHC side, then to the Riordan side. I guarantee if he flipped anybody off, the coach would have done something about it. You can apologize any time.

Also, this clownish bullmanure is why I don't post anymore: "...Ronald McDonald and now on NorCal you have recreated yourself into the resident Lurking Hamburgler". Imbeciles... (That's YOU, Jones, Jr.).
Re: "Love the rivalry spat here - its like listening into a private sibling quarrel. But look out if anyone else outside the family attacks the other family member."
Not in this case.... Jones, Jr. is just a nut. I'm surprised that Riordan's admins haven't called him out on his embarrassing antics.

"Proverbs 26:5 (KJV) Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: FBAddict
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT