ADVERTISEMENT

Reardan’s Senior/Family Day A SUCCESS with 56-42 WIN, over the Monarchs

SFcityfan

Sports Fanatic
Jan 2, 2007
In a afternoon that Mitty could not care about predictions or Board Hoopla, they truly tried to create that @TrapGame scenario that the naysayers or doubter counted on.

But before we get to that, let me acknowledge that the #NewAttitude Of Reardan HS, was ON display during PreGame activities. I can remember a day at Riordan HS when Senior Day, was about finding an available coach to walk with Senior as they were acknowledged at their last home game. Today there was “None Of That”!!!

The #NewAttitude that Coach A-Rav has USHERED into the program has officially merged Senior Day with Family Day, SO MUCH that the slim Indian college bound WR from the South Bay kept the lai ON during the game, that was given to him by a senior’s family member. I was personally humbled by the attendance of Seniors having sometimes a dozen family members taking the time to ATTEND/RECOGNIZE & WALK with their HS Prep Football Student/Athlete.

As much as the Mitty strategy WAS the run game AND well executed to minimize Riordan’s Air Raid offense TO KEEP THEM off the field. Riordan responded with their OWN-“Mean Machine Of the Offensive Line & RUN GAME” of their Own. This was best exampled as Riordan, who was basically able to score at will all game, ran the clock down to finish game. But I would be A MISS if I didn’t SHOUT OUT some recognition to the DC who made some Key Position changes to STOP Mitty in some key 4QTR processions.

I heard a Riordan Coach say, “Metal sharpens Metal” and the Monarch’s provided that SO the Crusaders can be Poised & Sharpened as the go into the WCAL @guanlet the next two weeks.

#PURPLERRIEGN
#KingsOfKezar
#ChangeOfParadigm
#Senion/FamilyDay
#FaceTheGuanlets
#NewAttitude
#NextEpisode
#Coach A-Rav/COY WCAL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT