ADVERTISEMENT

Top 2016

sports09

Sports Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
Can someone post the top 40 an top 10 class of 2016. For the people that are not members, but would like to see it?

just saw the list..
1st off Josh Jackson should have 6 stars.. Why is jordan ford not a 5 star? and how did CT drop 2 stars?? wtf

And to take two stars away from CT is ridiculous..he had more offers than anyone in sac, averages 3 steals a game and is six 5 and can play all 5 positions.. what did he do to ncp? Not follow u back on Twitter?

don't matter what my definition of a 5 star player is. I don't have a ranking for norcal players. Im simply pointing out 3 things i noticed.

This is the good and the bad of HS play versus AAU. Unfortunately, with the recruiting emphasis being phased into your performance in these so called National AAU Tournaments an average performance is magnified 50x, thus the recruiting status changes. This is the time when too much exposure actually hurts their player profile. I believe a high school season is more indicative of a players true value to a team, although you sometimes don't get to see all their talent because of the system they may run. Maybe one day the NCAA will take some/all of the BIG $ sponsors out of high school recruiting and get back to the basics.

He didn't drop two star levels in this last ranking. He was initially a 5-star and was lowered in subsequent rankings over the last year plus.

I thought he played well at Peach Jam.

Look at this class. It is very deep. Guys that are normally Top 7 are bottom of the Top 15 in this class. Special group coming through the region.

Other then Josh Jackson nobody on that list deserves to be 5star. He is the only game changer. Kone, Young, and Frayer should all be 4 star at best.

Other then Josh Jackson nobody on that list deserves to be 5star. He is the only game changer. Kone, Young, and Frayer should all be 4 star at best.

I agree with that since its relative to Josh. Other than that you have to have a 5 star for the region because you can't compare norcal to the rest of the nation with true 5 star players.

Our 5-star rankings are for Top 150 nationally, which is different than the Rivals national rankings.

I would have to agree that 5 star is for guys who are in the Mcdonalds game or just short of getting in.....

I'd have to agree with dgdollaz, not to many guards in the area can do what Terrell does. Big guard who can defend 3 positions, and has the capabilities to score. Yes he needs to be more assertive on the offense end but he is unselfish to a fault. If you watched him at Peach, he played very well when he was on the court. He rebounds, defends, creates for others and can score, to me you can't find a better guard than that. He will be a gem for whoever gets him and polishes up his game!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lovin basketball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT