ADVERTISEMENT

Wall-to-Wall HOOPS at Dublin!

Terrific offensive board and putback by Caleb Foster…. 2-0 Notre Dame.

Oseay fouled, FT’s both go, tied at 2.

corner 3 for MC, but Stromer (headed to Gonzaga) answers with one of his own.

Steal, Mercy Miller scores, is fouled hits the freebie. 10-5.

Freshman Zachary White hits a 3 for ND…. 13-5.

Itete scores in the paint for MC, but Caleb Foster nails a 3…. 16-7.

This one may not go well for the Crusaders…

Travel, MC gets it… 3:55 left.

Phillips 3 bounces out, ND gets it.

Nice pass sets up Stromer for a dunk…. 18-7.

Nice pass to Oseya for a score, fouled…. FT is good. 18-10.

3-ball by Jayden Harper for ND, 21-10.

Great move to get inside by Caleb Foster, he’s fouled. FT’s split. 22-10.

Stolen away by ND, Harper hits a smooth easy 3…. MC calls time. 25-10, 1:10 left in the 1st.

GREAT pass to Oseya on the move for 2…. 25-12, but Foster nails another 3. 28-12.

Two good tries by MC, no go. 28-12 to end the quarter.

Thank You Kiddman32 for the updates. I'm out of town and truly appreciate your breakdown analysis of the game!

Pass to a cutter who didn’t cut, ND ball.

Omari Garret follow for a ND 2.

Phillips hits a 3…. 30-14.

MC steal, Jaylen Brown scores…. 30-16.

Mercy Miller flies in and scores for ND. and I mean FLIES. 32-16.

Phillips fouled…. FT’s clanked…. Putback score by Mercy Miller. 34-16., 5:15 left.

Jalen Brown hits a 3 from the corner, 34-19.

Zachary White fouled after an offensive board…. FT’s good. 36-19.

Pass inside to Itete for a score, 36-21.

MC hanging in there…. dunno if they can get back in this one.

Darius Smith gets a driving score…. Harper answers with a 3. 39-23. Itete with a terrific offensive board, fouled on the putback try.

FT’s split. 39-24.

Dante Ogbu heard from…. corner 3. 42-24. MC travels with it.

Wow, wotta offensive rebound, right over Phillips…. Miller is fouled, misses both FT’s.so he steals it, goes jelly between 2 guys and scores! 44-24. 1:33 left. Great move. by Phillips for a score, but Ogbu hits a 3. Terrific block and outlet by Stromer gets Anglino Mark to the line, both good. 49-26.

Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
Another dazzling block by Stromer! Now he drives into the middle for a midrange, miss but fouled by Phillips. FT’s split. 50-26.

Unforced turnover by MC…. They sure don’t need those against these guys…. and that’s the half. 50-26 Notre Dame.

How in the H-E-double hockey sticks do these guys have a loss???

MC scores the first 5 of the 2nd half…. 50-31.

Make that the first 7…. 50-33. NINE! ND calls time…. 50-35, 5:13 left in the 3rd.

Nice pass, Stromer to Harper, 52-35.

Phillips fouled, FT’s split. 52-36.

Ogbu with a 3, Phillips with a 2…. 55-38.

ND tries the alley-oop, it’s stopped by an MC foul…. MC steal!Jaylen Brown hits a 3! 55-41.

Great MC length of the court drive, Smith scores and is fouled…. FT missed. 55-43.

MC rebound, outlet to Phillips, dunk! STEAL! Phillips drive, fouled! FT’s good… 55-47, this baby ain’t over!

Reactions: M.C. fan
Stromer scores to break the string…

Phillips pass to Oseya for 2. 57-49.

Great pass, pump-fake, SCORE for Smith, hits the FT…. 57-52.

Great pass to Stromer down low for a bucket. 59-52.

last shot try for ND…. Putback score in a crowd, ND leads 61-52. and that’s the quarter…

Corner 3 for Miller after a stop…. 64-52.

Another 3 by Foster, ND back up by 15 just like that…. 67-52.

Phillips drives, fouled…. FT’s split. 67-53.

Mercy Miller hits a 3…. 70-53.

T called on the ND becnch…. 2 FT’s, both good. 70-57.

3-ball from the moon by Miller…. 73-57.

Phillips fouled, FT’s clanked…. Stromer nails a long 3…. Phillips scores…. 76-59.

Foster scores, is fouled…. FT pending after the time out, 78-59…. Notre Dame has retaken control in a big way.

West Ranch is 4-0 has multiple guys with D1 offers including 7-0 jazz gardner
That would splain it... BTW, the loss was by just 2, 68-66.

p.s. After tonight, I think hopes the North would take Open have been dealt a severe blow.

Kiddman32, great sitting, and spending, time with you there in Dublin! Thanks for these awesome updates! See you in Gridley!

That would splain it... BTW, the loss was by just 2, 68-66.

p.s. After tonight, I think hopes the North would take Open have been dealt a severe blow.
It's not really a fair game. Notre dame has duke and houston commits transferring out from oak hill to play this year. With the NIL situation LA is the place to be.

@kiddman32 What players stood out to you today?
Well, the obvious ones are the studs from Notre Dame that have already signed D!'s... will have to go out to the car and grab the program to remind myself on others...

Back from the car... First a disclaimer, the program had lots of errors and omissions, info not necessarily 100% accurate... neither is my memory... comes from being old...

To start, Notre Dame freshman Zachary White will be able to choose any college he wants when the time comes. (or maybe even go pro right out of HS if that option exists by then)

Of course, Phillips and the other top players from MC are terrific... MC's super-tough nonleague schedule will either make 'em better or beat 'em down. I'm betting on the former.

Paran-Parham and Sangster at Mitty...

Chaudhary at Clovis North doesn't pass the eyeball test, but he is a real gamer!

Halburton at Inderkum...

Stokes (sophomore), Anderson, and Cook at Dublin...

The Mobley brothers (especially Elliot) at Weston Ranch...

Soph Jasir Rencher at Riordan is a total BEAST!

Varick Lewis is terrific for Monterey Trail... He's pretty much forced to carry the team by himself... Is Roseborough injured, or did he transfer again?

Oakland's Money Williams looks like a winner...

Logan Robeson stood out yesterday for Campo... O'Reilly hasn't quite gotten rolling yet (I heard he was quite sick and is still trying to recover lost ground). Soph Gavin Rendle shows promise, and speedball junior Tyler Bergren, while only 5'7", is one gutsy player... Campo didn't shoot well yesterday, but held Grant to 28 points with that solid team defense...

Speaking of Grant, they have been a disappointment thus far, but freshman Andre Gomez shows a good bit of promise, and they have two other frosh who could be helpful down the road.

Beasley and Sevilla will take Dougherty Valley far...

Tyler Thompson of Vanden, a junior, is quite the athlete!

McKeever and Harris at Granada.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
It's not really a fair game. Notre dame has duke and houston commits transferring out from oak hill to play this year. With the NIL situation LA is the place to be.
Scary to think they are probably 3rd best in their league. HARVARD Westlake is a monster and you have Sierra Canyon . You also forget about 6-7 dusty Stromer committed to Gonzaga

Scary to think they are probably 3rd best in their league. HARVARD Westlake is a monster and you have Sierra Canyon . You also forget about 6-7 dusty Stromer committed to Gonzaga
Didn’t forget about him. Just pointing out how unusual it is to have two 5 star players leave an oak hill to attend a regular high school. I think sierra canyon will be third in their league and barely top 5 in socal which is crazy with the talent they have.

LA is always the place to be. So why doesnt any of that tech money start up something in the bay?

Well, the obvious ones are the studs from Notre Dame that have already signed D!'s... will have to go out to the car and grab the program to remind myself on others...

Back from the car... First a disclaimer, the program had lots of errors and omissions, info not necessarily 100% accurate... neither is my memory... comes from being old...

To start, Notre Dame freshman Zachary White will be able to choose any college he wants when the time comes. (or maybe even go pro right out of HS if that option exists by then)

Of course, Phillips and the other top players from MC are terrific... MC's super-tough nonleague schedule will either make 'em better or beat 'em down. I'm betting on the former.

Paran-Parham and Sangster at Mitty...

Chaudhary at Clovis North doesn't pass the eyeball test, but he is a real gamer!

Halburton at Inderkum...

Stokes (sophomore), Anderson, and Cook at Dublin...

The Mobley brothers (especially Elliot) at Weston Ranch...

Soph Jasir Rencher at Riordan is a total BEAST!

Varick Lewis is terrific for Monterey Trail... He's pretty much forced to carry the team by himself... Is Roseborough injured, or did he transfer again?

Oakland's Money Williams looks like a winner...

Logan Robeson stood out yesterday for Campo... O'Reilly hasn't quite gotten rolling yet (I heard he was quite sick and is still trying to recover lost ground). Soph Gavin Rendle shows promise, and speedball junior Tyler Bergren, while only 5'7", is one gutsy player... Campo didn't shoot well yesterday, but held Grant to 28 points with that solid team defense...

Speaking of Grant, they have been a disappointment thus far, but freshman Andre Gomez shows a good bit of promise, and they have two other frosh who could be helpful down the road.

Beasley and Sevilla will take Dougherty Valley far...

Tyler Thompson of Vanden, a junior, is quite the athlete!

McKeever and Harris at Granada.
I think Rosenborough and Kiku Parker at Grant are still waiting to be cleared by section.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT