ADVERTISEMENT

WCJ 2021 brackets posted

It's an interesting idea ... it would be nice to have a boys' game be the afterthought in a big event ...

More changes coming ... I wouldn't even look at those brackets until tomorrow afternoon.

So you will volunteer to work at Carondelet for six games for three days? Along with other people not involved with the program?

We just lost Northgate due to an electrical explosion so we don't have extra sites. And ten teams dropped out in the last week.

So sure, let's take the staff from Carondelet and have them travel to Las Positas for four hours a day.

Helpful reply ...

No wonder people block you. The idiocy of that reply is astounding.

Clay,
Are you checking vaccine cards at the door? Are you checking vaccine test results? I did an antigen test 3 days ago and was positive.
So far I’m asymptomatic today I do a PcR test… do I show my results at the door…
I wonder what the population thinks?

Clay,
Are you checking vaccine cards at the door? Are you checking vaccine test results? I did an antigen test 3 days ago and was positive.
So far I’m asymptomatic today I do a PcR test… do I show my results at the door…
I wonder what the population thinks?
thoughts and prayers

Ahh NP don’t stress mate… when it’s your turn… I mentioned it because it is a true example of how complicated this whole thing is

Ahh NP don’t stress mate… when it’s your turn… I mentioned it because it is a true example of how complicated this whole thing is
It’s not complicated. Walk in and enjoy some basketball or stay home and watch it online or lock yourself in your basement and watch the paint dry. Whatever you have to do to protect yourself!

Reactions: Willtalk
Like I said it’s complicated… but I asked Clay what they are doing at the door….
I guess nothing….I am going to show my
PCR results and make a scene… the story of my life… obviously if I come back negative

It’s not complicated. Walk in and enjoy some basketball or stay home and watch it online or lock yourself in your basement and watch the paint dry. Whatever you have to do to protect yourself!
So you would still go if you came back with a positive PCR test… amazing

Lol no I’d stay home and watch online dumbass. Those are your 3 options. Take care of yourself buddy.
you are the dumbass.

your option 1 is not an option. or if you think it is, then you are part of the problem. I don't care you said YOU would stay home... if you think it's ok for others to leave the house with a positive, you are part of the problem.

whatever you have to do to protect yourself.... but don't worry about others....

you are the dumbass.

your option 1 is not an option. or if you think it is, then you are part of the problem. I don't care you said YOU would stay home... if you think it's ok for others to leave the house with a positive, you are part of the problem.

whatever you have to do to protect yourself.... but don't worry about others....
I actually don’t know what your talking about to be honest so I will hop out of this conversation. If I implied for becool to show up knowing he has Covid my apologies! Enjoy the games or don’t I don’t give a shit!

you are the dumbass.

i have 2 homies who came back positive. they live in another state and have kids on their local basketball team. 2 of his kids are also positive. this was last weekend and both of my friends took advantage of the 10 days off and both went on a flight to another state to kick it. one even went to a basketball tournament in dallas while there. just imagine the amount of others who still go out knowing they are positive.

As the NBA says….”Health and Safety Protocols” because it seems nobody…
Will admit to testing positive… btw I will be posting my PCR results to my door as soon as I get them…as I have for all my COVID tests😊

I just read the article about DeSoto and the WCJ on MaxPreps. It says Clet and BOD are now both in the Platinum division after SMS and Laguna Creek dropped out from Covid.
If thats is correct that will make for a SUPERB top bracket!

And kudos to to the tourney committee for being proactive and pulling the trigger on those moves!

Fantastic but didn’t Clay say it was basically impossible…impossible …. to do that to poor CLET…I would like to have heard that phonecall

I actually don’t know what your talking about to be honest so I will hop out of this conversation. If I implied for becool to show up knowing he has Covid my apologies! Enjoy the games or don’t I don’t give a shit!
this is you, no?
this sounds like you are ok with a positive person making the 'personal choice' to go out in public after testing positive. If I am reading it wrong, then I apologize

i have 2 homies who came back positive. they live in another state and have kids on their local basketball team. 2 of his kids are also positive. this was last weekend and both of my friends took advantage of the 10 days off and both went on a flight to another state to kick it. one even went to a basketball tournament in dallas while there. just imagine the amount of others who still go out knowing they are positive.
smh... this will never end.

I assume the Platinum bracket hasn't changed, Desoto playing at 3:30 at Las Positas? Any vax card requirement, etc? Donovan and I have both been vaxed, boosted and have our cards if necessary.

I assume the Platinum bracket hasn't changed, Desoto playing at 3:30 at Las Positas? Any vax card requirement, etc? Donovan and I have both been vaxed, boosted and have our cards if necessary.
exactly the questions I have been asking…
All I hear is crickets

The way I read it you just presented it as an option, but in no way approved it as something that should be done. We always have the option of doing the wrong thing. Recognizing that does in no way imply approval.

I saw this when looking at the Diamond Division after Carondelet and BOD were moved up. The 4th tiebreaker is a classic - head coaches shooting free throws. 😂

The Diamond is now a round-robin bracket, consisting of
Half Moon Bay
South Torrance
James Logan
Amador Valley.

Game times can be found on each team's MaxPreps schedule.

The round robin tiebreaker:
1) Head-to-head
2) Point differential (maximum of 15)
3) Points allowed
4) Head coaches shoot free throws in penalty kick format

After the CLET win last night over Mitty, looks like they should have been in the Platinum all along. Good win for CLET

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT