ADVERTISEMENT

Week 9 Scoreboard

Clayton Valley is headed to its third straight win after starting 1-3

Turlock now 4-4 with 58-15 win over Modesto, running clock and second string all of second half. Wins over Clayton Valley and Rocklin looking good every time they win. Prior to this week Turlock had 3rd toughest schedule in SJS based on Maxpreps ratings and should win out for 6 - 4. Will it be enough to get a good seeding and a home game? It's why they play a tough OOC schedule.

Reactions: Streak One
Rocknrolus: What’s happening over there at Central Catholic?
A tail of 2 half's! CC kicked butt first half. Never scored again! Pass rush second half. No 50 and 55 yard TD! He did not throw like that in St. Mary's game. And when you have 3. 2 way starters on sideline . a couple of other 2 way players came back on defense only. The leading scorer came back on defense for a couple of plays and done for night.
CC their QB arm strength! 55 yard pass in air dead on. Second half not so muchin second half they had drive killing penalties. Oakdale same in first half. Second half they ran little #1! I think he was so small they didn't see him till he was 5 yards past them! He is 2 way player deep battery energizer bunny.
And they lost starting o-line kid. Hauled off with back spasms. One of the kids I actually know. He is tough farm kid. For him to tap out he is in pain. As a patent hard to watch!
I almost want to go to CC Manteca game next week!

A tail of 2 half's! CC kicked butt first half. Never scored again! Pass rush second half. No 50 and 55 yard TD! He did not throw like that in St. Mary's game. And when you have 3. 2 way starters on sideline . a couple of other 2 way players came back on defense only. The leading scorer came back on defense for a couple of plays and done for night.
CC their QB arm strength! 55 yard pass in air dead on. Second half not so muchin second half they had drive killing penalties. Oakdale same in first half. Second half they ran little #1! I think he was so small they didn't see him till he was 5 yards past them! He is 2 way player deep battery energizer bunny.
And they lost starting o-line kid. Hauled off with back spasms. One of the kids I actually know. He is tough farm kid. For him to tap out he is in pain. As a patent hard to watch!
I almost want to go to CC Manteca game next week!
Congrats on the dominating victory (my 10 point pick in my pick’ems)! I am really pulling for Central Catholic. I’m hoping they land a #4 or #5 seed in D1 playoffs. An upset victory vs Manteca will seal the deal. Hoping a MT game vs CC for the quarterfinals and CC moving on to play Folsom in the semifinals. CC challenged Serra weeks ago. Maybe they can challenge Folsom and pull off the upset. Good luck!

Reactions: M.C. fan
Congrats on the dominating victory (my 10 point pick in my pick’ems)! I am really pulling for Central Catholic. I’m hoping they land a #4 or #5 seed in D1 playoffs. An upset victory vs Manteca will seal the deal. Hoping a MT game vs CC for the quarterfinals and CC moving on to play Folsom in the semifinals. CC challenged Serra weeks ago. Maybe they can challenge Folsom and pull off the upset. Good luck!
He’s an Oakdale fan lol

Turlock now 4-4 with 58-15 win over Modesto, running clock and second string all of second half. Wins over Clayton Valley and Rocklin looking good every time they win. Prior to this week Turlock had 3rd toughest schedule in SJS based on Maxpreps ratings and should win out for 6 - 4. Will it be enough to get a good seeding and a home game? It's why they play a tough OOC schedule.
There are a bunch of teams kind of clustered together in the middle of the D1 bracket (Turlock, Sheldon, Edison, Lincoln). Turlock has a good shot at a home game at #7 or #8. Even if they slip to #9 or #10, they would be seeing a team from that cluster in the first round. It just looks like those four teams will be in those four spots in some order or the other.

They then would most likely face St. Mary's or Folsom if they make it past the first round.

This is all barring some unforeseen upset in the final two weeks. There are definitely some games that could really affect the bracket if they go in an unexpected direction.

Indy v Roseville should be a good game. Roseville will be mostly Gun Wing T. Interested to see how good their QB is vs a very, very fast defense. Roseville won a FG as time expired last year. I guessing another low scoring game in the high teens to low 20's. I think 20-18 is the final for whomever wins.

Reactions: coachlittle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT