ADVERTISEMENT

What coverage do you want?

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
With games starting up soon, I wanted to poll the board on a couple of things. On our other message boards, league centric threads have been popular. If I did that, what leagues would you like featured?

If you have anything else you'd like to see this season, feel free to add it here and we'll see what we can do.

Good luck this season!

I get it Observer....Peninsula resident and those leagues have teams I enjoy following. Asked for suggestions, I gave mine. Feel free to give your suggestions

Reactions: observer22
I'd like to see coverage of (and discussion about)...
- the top teams in Nor Cal
- the pennant races all the leagues
- updates on the top players
- stories about coaches hitting milestones
- interesting out of section match ups
- tourney coverage, and not just Boros. There's a quality tournament starting this weekend at Pittsburg High School. There are interesting tournies in April at Saint Francis and Bellermine for example.

Lastly, thank you for asking.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
I'd like to see coverage of (and discussion about)...
- the top teams in Nor Cal
- the pennant races all the leagues
- updates on the top players
- stories about coaches hitting milestones
- interesting out of section match ups
- tourney coverage, and not just Boros. There's a quality tournament starting this weekend at Pittsburg High School. There are interesting tournies in April at Saint Francis and Bellermine for example.

Lastly, thank you for asking.

Do you have a bracket? I have Freedom, Vacaville, Pittsburg, Berkeley, Acalanes and Amador Valley based on tracking schedules.

Do you have a bracket? I have Freedom, Vacaville, Pittsburg, Berkeley, Acalanes and Amador Valley based on tracking schedules.
2/28 - 3:00 (Pitt HS)
Pitt/Berkeley

2/28 - 6:00 (City Park)
San Ramon Valley/Clayton Valley

2/29 - 11:00 (Pitt HS)
Freedom/Vacaville

2/29 - 2:00 (Pitt HS)
Amador Valley/Acalanes

First round winners play Tue/Thur; first round losers play Mon/Wed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT