ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the info of MVAL All-League?

Straight8

Sports Fanatic
Jan 9, 2017
Where can you find an article or link to the Mission Valley Athletic League announcement of boys basketball all-league team?

Where can you find an article or link to the Mission Valley Athletic League announcement of boys basketball all-league team?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04/04/boys-basketball-all-bay-area-news-group-team/

Mission Valley

MVP: Maxwell Anderson, Moreau Catholic. First team: Gabriel Hawkins, James Logan; Brah’jon Thompson, James Logan; Jamal Frenchwood, Newark Memorial; Caleb Beltz, Newark Memorial; Anderson; Leonard Turner, Moreau Catholic; Dallas Rider, Moreau Catholic; Kyle Vickery, American; Jaylen Edmonds, Washington; Atmar Mudu, Washington.

Gabriel Hawkins got absolutely robbed out the MVP award. They had the same league record and same record to end the regular season but Hawkins literally carried this Logan team meanwhile Moreau had more of a team effort.

Last year they had similar records and until the playoffs Logan looked like a clear better team. But Damari had better stats while Logan looked like more of a team effort so he got MVP. Now they're randomly gonna choose some different criteria?

I'm not saying that Hawkins is even close to Damari, but I don't see any justification over Hawkins not winning MVP this year. Just watch the games, and you'll see why Hawkins was the clear MVP.

Reactions: nostancenochance
I doubt you can rob a player out of the MVP award of the MVAL. It’s voted on by the Coaches in the league. The Majority vote can’t miss this one, congratulations.

Reactions: frencheezy
Yea i wouldn’t say he got robbed. I’m sure it was close. But i can understand where you’re coming from with Hawkins meaning a lot more to his team than Max. Also put up better numbers. But Max is a great player. Congrats to him.

Reactions: LoganHomer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT