ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor KO'd in first round at home again

Go cheer on Newman tonight. Use all that energy in a positive manner. They play a home game against Tam as you all probably know. I want to say this game with a W gets them into the the norcals.

Let's not even go there @AGAP with AAU programs and collecting $. When my boys played for Travis it was $225 WITH the uniform. Cagers are the biggest rip off in the area and I think you would know that -- promising big things to kids that sat most of their high school basketball season sitting on the bench. Good luck in the 2nd round of the NCS playoffs.
Best of luck in the 2nd round to you as well. Oh wait. That 1st round KO gets ya again!

Anyone know a good place to get an omelette?

Agap - Why are you so angry? The Cager kool-aid had you enroll your son into Montgomery even though you live in the Santa Rosa district. Are you just trying to get more players from out of the Montgomery district to transfer. If I am remembering correctly there was a big kid from Analy that transferred and had to sit out a whole year because of an athletically motivated transfer. It is probably best to keep the rocks near your own window before throwing them at everyone else.

Are you talking on the basketball court?
Or with the ladies?
Cause rumor has it he put up numbers in both categories :D;)

Nice scoring on the court and under the bleachers :D.

That dude could shoot. He and Catrozoli were two of the best shooters I remember in the Empire.

Nice scoring on the court and under the bleachers :D.

That dude could shoot. He and Catrozoli were two of the best shooters I remember in the Empire.

Bella, he could fill up the scoring column. Gaddy ran a lot of stuff and picks galore. I actually think we would have been better off just letting him get "his" and focusing on the others. Good times.

That was the Casa kid right?

WOW!!!!!!!!

that is beyond personal.....

Taylor and Kramer are married with families and young children.

That is absolutely a scumbag comment and accusation.... and if you are speaking as a voice of MONTGOMERY HS & the SONOMA COUNTY CAGERS then you are all POS.

WEAK !!!!
Are you talking on the basketball court?
Or with the ladies?
Cause rumor has it he put up numbers in both categories

interesting since you brought up the topic of scoring in the first place

Bella, he could fill up the scoring column. Gaddy ran a lot of stuff and picks galore. I actually think we would have been better off just letting him get "his" and focusing on the others. Good times.

That was the Casa kid right?

Yes 87' pre 3 point line. Lance could stroke it.

This is one of the saddest threads about high school basketball I've ever read. Just sayin...

As far as Sonoma County basketball it's pretty low. I have read worse on here though before.

Agree, I've seen much worse, this is fairly tame. Not that anything offends or bothers me. Just use the ignore feature and you're fine.

We are shocked Windsor lost? To put it bluntly, Windsor is not a good team and doesn't have playoff caliber players. Nothing personal, just a assessment. Congrats to them on a great season and being a playoff team.

We are shocked Windsor lost? To put it bluntly, Windsor is not a good team and doesn't have playoff caliber players. Nothing personal, just a assessment. Congrats to them on a great season and being a playoff team.
true but wouldn't a talented coach be able to get more out of their players? at least for one playoff win? this guy had arguably the most talented team in his division the year prior and lost to a mediocre team at home with much less talent i mean cmon

As far as Sonoma County basketball it's pretty low. I have read worse on here though before.

Most normal people want the rep from there conference to do well after they lose. It solidifies the strength of the league. This other stuff is just petty bs.

Most normal people want the rep from there conference to do well after they lose. It solidifies the strength of the league. This other stuff is just petty bs.

But if you are a real fan you always root against a rival. Otherwise it's a really really bad look. It's called the SEC nutryder syndrome. When the likes of Vandy and Miss St fans scream "SEC, SEC we're #1" after another Bama title. Exception would be Auburn fans. No real Auburn fans were rooting for Bama to beat Clemson.

It would be like a DO fan going go Folsom or a SF fan rooting on the Bells?? But it is a new world safe space generation (i.e. soft) out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT