ADVERTISEMENT

YAY!!! Finally got a negative Covid test, and I can start looking for games now. :)

Well, not quite all... Looks like many games for the next couple weeks will have highly limited spectator attendance, including my Campo Cougars... So, I'll be all over the games online...

Well, not quite all... Looks like many games for the next couple weeks will have highly limited spectator attendance, including my Campo Cougars... So, I'll be all over the games online...
Glad to hear you tested negative!

We had a road game scheduled for this evening, heard from the host school this morning we could only bring 4 spectators per player from the same household. Then less than an hour later the AD cancelled all 3 levels, pending a rescheduled date. Might be a strict couple of weeks.

Last couple weeks (especially last week) I felt sick, but took two of the at home tests and tested negative each time.

Its kinda crazy, they didnt have an appointment for a covid test near me until jan 10th. Thats today. And by now im fine.

Really happy your good to go Kiddman32, I too am noticing a lot of teams limiting spectator attendance. I personally showed my vax card at University and was allowed in, Lick-Wilmerding wasn't allowing fans either so I watched actually a great stream on youtube.

My team has two games this week, both home games. Hoping to attend both, but things can always change at a moments notice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT