ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Damian Lillard Classic

O-Wat

Superstar
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
The 2018 Damian Lillard Classic is expanding to a 16 team 4 game tournament this year and we are looking for a couple more teams to complete the field. The dates are Dec. 26th to Dec. 30th and will be played at Oakland High. If interested please email Coach Watkins at oaklandhighbasketball@gmail.com.

Tomorrow schedule for the Damian Lillard Classic at Oakland High

9:00am Wallenberg vs Oakland High

10:35am Liberty vs Castro Valley

12:10pm Westmoor vs Bishop Manogue

1:45pm Damonte Ranch vs Rodriguez

3:20pm Aragon vs Bentley

4:55pm Liberty vs Sacred Heart Cathedral

6:30pm Seattle Prep vs McClymonds

8:05pm Pinole Valley vs Branson

Hmm... MaxPreps has a different schedule, at least for some of the teams. For example, they have Castro Valley playing Freedom tomorrow in that tourney. Didn't look at the rest...

Well the post above does mention Liberty twice. I can bet Castro Valley is playing Freedom, and Liberty is playing SH

Damian Lillard Classic

12/27/18

9:00 Damonte Ranch vs Wallenberg

10:35 Castro Valley vs Westmoor

12:10 Liberty vs Aragon

1:45 Pinole Valley vs McClymonds

3:20 Rodriguez vs Oakland High

4:55 Freedom vs Bishop Manogue

6:30 Bentley vs Sacred Heart

8:05 Branson vs Seattle Prep

See everyone tomorrow.

I thought Branson and Seattle Prep played after SHC and Bentley at 8pm??? How do you know Seattle Prep already won?

SHC twitter not always the most reliable source. The two teams are playing right now and Branson is actually leading Seattle Prep early on

9am wallenberg vs westmoor
10:35 pinole valley vs aragon
12:10 Castro valley vs damante ranch reno
1:45 mcclymonds vs liberty
3:20 Oakland vs freedom
4:55 seattle prep vs Bentley
6:30 bishop manogue vs rodriguez
8:05 branson vs sacred heart.

Reactions: 121wayz
Branson's defense is incredible. 5 guys on a string, disciplined, and effort every posession. Very impressed

That same Branson team gave up 61 to Riordan who wasn't at full strength. But they are a good high school team.

Renard, don't forget they had to play and beat Dublin, deal with Sheldon, then Riordan.
Thats a heavy load for the school Dentist club :) At the start of the third game, watching them, I could see their legs were shot after a few minutes of play.

By the By, you know I love your club. See you next year.

Here's wishing you great hoops

I consider 61 vs Riordan that included a half CT shot a solid defensive game. Very good high school defensive team.

Renard, don't forget they had to play and beat Dublin, deal with Sheldon, then Riordan.
Thats a heavy load for the school Dentist club :) At the start of the third game, watching them, I could see their legs were shot after a few minutes of play.

By the By, you know I love your club. See you next year.

Here's wishing you great hoops

So your dismissing the St.Joes buzzer beater win and tough game against the best team in the area in Salesian for Riordan? Branson is tough, though. Well coached, run their sets well. Good team, Happy Holidays.

9:00 pinole valley vs westmoor
10:35 aragon vs wallenberg
12:10 mcclymonds vs Castro valley
1:45 Bentley vs oakland
3:20 seattle prep vs freedom
4:55 liberty vs damante ranch NV (consolation)
6:30 sacred heart vs rodriguez (3rd place)
8:05 branson vs bishop manogue NV (championship)

Branson over Bishop Manogue for the championship
Sacred Heart over Rodriguez for 3rd place
Liberty over Damante Ranch in the consolation game
And Seattle Prep with a victory over Freedom in a great final round match up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT