ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Nor Cal Tip Off Classic results

hoop review

Sports Fanatic
Jun 14, 2006
Game 1: Sacred Heart Cathedral 57, Stuart Hall 48. Player of the game: Oscar Cheng from SHC (19 pts/8 rebs).

Game 2: James Logan 69, Campolindo 64. Player of the game: Brett Thompson from James Logan (20 pts/4 Rebs).

Game 3: Dublin 73, Riordan 69. Player of the game: Elijah Alonso from Dublin (24 pts).

Game 4: Newark Memorial 77, St. Patrick-St. Vincent 64. Player of the game: Isaiah Cabrera from Newark Memorial (29 pts/7 reb/5 asst.

Game 5: Moreau Catholic 60, Capital Christian 46. Player of the game: Leonard Turner from Moreau Catholic (15 pts/4 reb).

Game 6: Bishop O’Dowd 60, Grant 58. Player of the game: Monty Bowser from Bishop O’Dowd (21 pts/13 Rebs).

Game 7: Sheldon 89, St. Bernard 66. Player of the game: Marcus Bagley from Sheldon (19 pts/7 reb).

Game 8: Santa Margarita 72, Modesto Christian 66. Player of the game: Jake Kyman from Santa Margarita (23 pts/11 Rebs).

BOD was the closest game of the day. Sheldon with the largest margin in their win. What player scored the most ?

Reactions: coachlittle
Thanks streak and kiddman for updates. Who was the most impressive player? Sounds like Bagley kid is the real deal.

Hey Larry, I remember hearing that you have never been to the Gridley Invitational, which surprised me.
If you come on down to the GIBT, you will get to check him out. Come look me up at the tournament, I will give you a look around, program, and hospitality included.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Hey Larry, I remember hearing that you have never been to the Gridley Invitational, which surprised me.
If you come on down to the GIBT, you will get to check him out. Come look me up at the tournament, I will give you a look around, program, and hospitality included.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Thanks for the offer! You are right. So much good basketball and so little time these days. Its on my "bucket" list for sure. I will keep you posted.

@Heat your Sheldon team looked solid the other night Bagley is and will be a load for
any team to deal with but one thing I noticed is xavion brown looked and played as
disinterested as I have ever seen him play he did not appear to be accepting his
Role of coming off the bench.

@Heat your Sheldon team looked solid the other night Bagley is and will be a load for
any team to deal with but one thing I noticed is xavion brown looked and played as
disinterested as I have ever seen him play he did not appear to be accepting his
Role of coming off the bench.

I hate to fast forward but I think the rematch with Sierra Canyon in March is very likely. Do you feel like years team will get it done? SC only subtracted Washington, returns Pippen, Martin, Frank and Stanley and oh by the way added two 7-footers.

Rematch looks very likely only way it doesn't happen is if either teams implodes
internally or has chemistry issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT