ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Norcal Clash Rosters Announced....

SimplyBBall

Sports Fanatic
Dec 6, 2017
See Link for full roster: http://simplybasketballhq.com/2019-norcal-clash/

Class of 2020

Head Coach: Chris Teavan (Weston Ranch)

Bryce Monroe 5’10 – (Archbishop Riordan)

Carter Mahaney 6'2 – (Campolindo)

Je’lani Clark 6’3 – (Archbishop Riordan)

Gavin Wilburn 6’3 – (Weston Ranch)

and more....

Class of 2021

Head Coach: Joe Curtin (Riordan)

Mike Mitchell Jr. 6’2 – (Archbishop Mitty)

Yaru Harvey 6’2 – (Sheldon)

Demarshay Johnson Jr. – 6’7 (Salesian)

Nigel Burris – 6’6 (Archbishop Mitty)

and more.....

Last edited:
Very Curious on how these teams are put together. I know alot of "NORCAL" players that can play that are not on this list. seems like a bit of who you know type of situation.

Name names! who would you add, who would you take off?

I assume some of the bigger names missing (i.e. Bagley, Beasley, etc.) were invited but declined for whatever reason.

Reactions: SimplyBBall
I may be getting old but I've NEVER heard of any of these celebs....
They are new media personalities, mainly people with large amounts of youtube subscribers. For example, marcelas howard, has over 900k subscribers to his channel.

People on here will know him as marcelas Perry, who played at capital Christian a few years back.

Reactions: mhope32
I may be getting old but I've NEVER heard of any of these celebs....
they are youtube celebs... pretty profitable.... one on there aquille carr was ridiculously good in high school. reminding people of kiwi gardner... but aquille never grew and that ended his nba path or made it harder... but he can go! and he was TOO bout that life and he got in trouble too often.

Reactions: Renard Monroe

Class of 2020

Head Coach: Chris Teavan (Weston Ranch)

Bryce Monroe 5’10 – (Archbishop Riordan)

Carter Mahaney 5’10 – (Campolindo)

Je’lani Clark 6’3 – (Archbishop Riordan)

Gavin Wilburn 6’3 – (Weston Ranch)

and more....

Class of 2021

Head Coach: Joe Curtin (Riordan)

Mike Mitchell Jr. 6’2 – (Archbishop Mitty)

Yaru Harvey 6’2 – (Sheldon)

Demarshay Johnson Jr. – 6’7 (Salesian)

Nigel Burris – 6’6 (Archbishop Mitty)

and more.....

Carter Mahaney from Campo is at least 6"2. I'm stood right next to him. 5"10 is like listing Durant at 6"9.

they are youtube celebs... pretty profitable.... one on there aquille carr was ridiculously good in high school. reminding people of kiwi gardner... but aquille never grew and that ended his nba path or made it harder... but he can go! and he was TOO bout that life and he got in trouble too often.

Man Aquille Carr was such a legend. He was one of the first guys who got popular via his YouTube videos. Straight up like 5’5 and he’s going all these crazy passes. Way more athletic than Mugsey Bogues was, but way too small for today’s NBA. I think he also had a kid when he was 16 and the mother was like 21. Hopefully he’s somewhat successful now!

Seniors win a good one, 106-100...

Shane Bell wins MVP, scoring 20.

Austin Patterson of Sonora led the Juniors with 17, including a couple bombs from downtown Milpitas.

Couple of notes from the game:

Shane Bell had a fabulous game, leading the seniors to the 106-100 victory. Salesian's will be right back in the National Powerhouse discussion this year.

Bell. Johnson and Sawyer are going to be a hard trio to deal with.

Monty Bowser has a great frame, and a good knack of being in the right place at the right time. He had a pretty solid game.

Teiano Hardee from Vanden impressed me as well.

Have to shout out Jelani and Bryce, who both didn't have their best games, but my god those bubblegum pink KDs were pretty friggin awesome!

For the Juniors, Austin Patterson surprised me the most. Hit a bunch of big shots, and kept the Juniors in the game. Mike Mitchell is a stud, and the combination of him and Burris is going to be very special. Speaking of Nigel, he had a nice game himself scoring in double digits.

Finally, Demarshay Johnson really impressed me. He has a huge wing span, plays very well for his build, and I think has the highest upside of anyone that participated in this event today. Still needs to work on his outside game, but if he develops that he is going to be a stud.

Just want to say thanks to Simply Basketball for putting on a great event.

Couple of notes from the game:

Shane Bell had a fabulous game, leading the seniors to the 106-100 victory. Salesian's will be right back in the National Powerhouse discussion this year.

Bell. Johnson and Sawyer are going to be a hard trio to deal with.

Monty Bowser has a great frame, and a good knack of being in the right place at the right time. He had a pretty solid game.

Teiano Hardee from Vanden impressed me as well.

Have to shout out Jelani and Bryce, who both didn't have their best games, but my god those bubblegum pink KDs were pretty friggin awesome!

For the Juniors, Austin Patterson surprised me the most. Hit a bunch of big shots, and kept the Juniors in the game. Mike Mitchell is a stud, and the combination of him and Burris is going to be very special. Speaking of Nigel, he had a nice game himself scoring in double digits.

Finally, Demarshay Johnson really impressed me. He has a huge wing span, plays very well for his build, and I think has the highest upside of anyone that participated in this event today. Still needs to work on his outside game, but if he develops that he is going to be a stud.

Just want to say thanks to Simply Basketball for putting on a great event.
Thank you everyone that attended the game to support some of the top talents in Norcal!

Is that John Tofi as one of Coach Curtin's assistants? He would be a great teacher for the Crusader bigs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT