ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Elite 8 Fall Preview

He looks small to be a high D1 recruit
He is very good and He can shoot. He also plays good defense. He was highly recruited for his skills and mental ability. We sure love him. He deserves the accolades. I'm glad you like him, and he did appear small in the picture. He is a MC Crusader!! He might appear to you small, but for the paid professionals in college basketball recruiting talent he fits the need. He does like support!! Are you His biggest fan?

He is very good and He can shoot. He also plays good defense. He was highly recruited for his skills and mental ability. We sure love him. He deserves the accolades. I'm glad you like him, and he did appear small in the picture. He is a MC Crusader!! He might appear to you small, but for the paid professionals in college basketball recruiting talent he fits the need. He does like support!! Are you His biggest fan?
I watch the last game. He is a dawg, he went into a killer mode and just went crazy. He is probably the player of the year in that section.

Reactions: M.C. fan
I watch the last game. He is a dawg, he went into a killer mode and just went crazy. He is probably the player of the year in that section.
Are we talking about Jones? He's gotten better each year which I love. He's skinny but so are 75% of D1 players. He's probably 6"2 165.
His ability to shoot really creates problems. Sykes is bigger more physical guard. He's more like 6"4 200 and will be able to use that size to body some bigger guys at next level.

Are we talking about Jones? He's gotten better each year which I love. He's skinny but so are 75% of D1 players. He's probably 6"2 165.
His ability to shoot really creates problems. Sykes is bigger more physical guard. He's more like 6"4 200 and will be able to use that size to body some bigger guys at next level.
I'm not sure as He was referred as He. Who is he talking about? Ask Ankle.

Nice event but would if been nice to see Folsom and Rocklin involved they are two of the top 4 teams in the area. Was really disappointed in CC showing in the finals. They have talent and size across the board and shouldn’t be losing by 40 anyone even in the fall.
They only pick 8 teams. I'm sure Folsom and Rocklin had the opportunity if they chose. MC played with 8 Freshman/Sophomore's in this tournament. MC full strength is accurate.

They only pick 8 teams. I'm sure Folsom and Rocklin had the opportunity if they chose. MC played with 8 Freshman/Sophomore's in this tournament. MC full strength is accurate.
My bad yall ,I was talking about Gavin Sykes. He was on another level Sunday.

Nice event but would if been nice to see Folsom and Rocklin involved they are two of the top 4 teams in the area. Was really disappointed in CC showing in the finals. They have talent and size across the board and shouldn’t be losing by 40 anyone even in the fall.
They played 2 games back to back but still they could've played better.

Rocklin and Folsom were both invited but unable to participate. Elite 8 each fall has a great pulse on which teams are the top teams going into the season. Very thankful to the coaches and programs that make it happen!

Rocklin and Folsom were both invited but unable to participate. Elite 8 each fall has a great pulse on which teams are the top teams going into the season. Very thankful to the coaches and programs that make it happen!
It’s an awesome event… thank you for hosting each year coach!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT