ADVERTISEMENT

5-Day Overnight Summer Basketball Camp presented by NorCal Sports TV

NorCal SportsTV

Superstar
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2016
edited_sky_shot_sierra_outdoor_school_with_logo_large.jpg

As summer is beginning we thought this would be a good time to share information about our upcoming 5-Day Overnight Summer Basketball Camps. Some may be familiar with the location, as it is the campground that the Dick Edwards Basketball Camp ran for 46 years at the Sierra Outdoor School in Sonora, CA! As a former camper myself I am beyond excited to introduce the experience to a new generation of hoopers! The camps are 'individual' camps and each player will be placed on a team for the week based on their age and skill level.

Week 1

July 12 - 16th, 2021

4th Grade - 12th Grade Boys

4th Grade - 12th Grade Girls

Week 2

July 27 - 31, 2021

4th Grade - 12th Grade Boys

We have currently extended our 'Early Bird' $100 discount which can be locked in with only a $99 deposit upon enrollment. Camp enrollment includes air-conditioned dorms, prepared meals and reversible camp jerseys. All games from the camp will be professionally live broadcast by NorCal Sports TV so families can tune in live or watch on demand, but also so campers can have film sessions with their team and coaches. We have a great staff lined up with coaches from high school, college and even the pro level! Boys camp July 12-16 is filling up fast!

All the details can be found on our camp website, www.NorCalSportsTV.com/Camp. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 888-350-4070.

Dion Aye
Founder
NorCal Sports TV, LLC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT