Arroyo 52 Pittsburg 38
McKinleyville 38 Montgomery 51
Piedmont 67 Dougherty Valley 41
Bradshaw Christian 53 Terra Nova 27
Edison 54 Pleasant Valley 49
McClatchy 72 Oakland 43
Antelope 70 California 69 OT
Will C. Wood 53 John Swett 75

Thank you to all the teams and coaches that participated. We met some great parents along the way. Hopefully we can get more teams in next year and there's a thought of making it a 2 day event. A special thanks to those coaches who support Pittsburg High events on a regular and who actually answer their phone and/or respond back to my email invites and calls.

Thanks again,

Coach Garnett Givans
Pittsburg High School
(510) 387-3868

I've already taken request for next year so if anyone is interested please let me know. My cell phone thru text or a call is best. Email is garnettgivans@hotmail.com but I have to admit I'm slow to get to my email.

Reactions: ClayK and Paytc
Skyline 40 Pinole Valley 49
Arroyo 52 Pittsburg 38
McKinleyville 38 Montgomery 51
Piedmont 67 Dougherty Valley 41
Bradshaw Christian 53 Terra Nova 27
Edison 54 Pleasant Valley 49
McClatchy 72 Oakland 43
Antelope 70 California 69 OT
Will C. Wood 53 John Swett 75

Thank you to all the teams and coaches that participated. We met some great parents along the way. Hopefully we can get more teams in next year and there's a thought of making it a 2 day event. A special thanks to those coaches who support Pittsburg High events on a regular and who actually answer their phone and/or respond back to my email invites and calls.

Thanks again,

Coach Garnett Givans
Pittsburg High School
(510) 387-3868

I've already taken request for next year so if anyone is interested please let me know. My cell phone thru text or a call is best. Email is garnettgivans@hotmail.com but I have to admit I'm slow to get to my email.
Nice win by Montgomery. This could be their year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT