4pm
SHC vs Windsor

8:30pm
Buchanan vs Woodside Priory

2 winners play Friday at 8:30pm
2 losers play Friday at 5:30pm

Championship game is Saturday at 6:30pm
3rd place game is Saturday at 5pm.

As always ALL the games on Thursday 11/30 will be televised by Dave Cox on YSN365.com.

Friday: the 2 winners brackets games will be televised on YSN365.com

Saturday: the 3rd place and Championship game will be televised

YSN365.com

Last edited:
8 team standard tournament

Top half with game times:

7pm
Cardinal Newman vs Damante Ranch

5:30pm
Whitney vs Pinole Valley

2 winners play Friday at 7pm
2 losers play Friday at 4pm

Bottom half of bracket...

4pm
SHC vs Windsor

8:30pm
Buchanan vs Woodside Priory

2 winners play Friday at 8:30pm
2 losers play Friday at 5:30pm

Championship game is Saturday at 6:30pm
3rd place game is Saturday at 5pm.

As always ALL the games on Thursday 11/30 will be televised by Dave Cox on YSN365.com.

Friday: the 2 winners brackets games will be televised on YSN365.com

Saturday: the 3rd place and Championship game will be televised

YSN365.com
Good field! Lot of potential fun matchups

1st day results....will post as they finish...

1st game:

SHC 68
Windsor 34
Final

2nd game:

Whitney 62
Pinole Valley 47
Final

3rd game

Cardinal Newman 69
Damonte Ranch 22
Final

4th game:

And in the game of the day..BOTH teams just killed each other in a very physical game.

Buchanan 46
Woodside Priory 45

Final

Fridays games:

4pm
Damonte Ranch vs Pinole Valley

5:30p
Windsor vs Woodside Priory

7pm
CN vs Whitney
Televised on YSN365.com

8:30p
SHC vs Buchanan
Televised on YSN365.com

Last edited:
A few observations from the first round matchups.

SHC: The Irish controlled the game with excellent guard play. Reza Po remains lightning quick. BUT Inez Gallegos, a D1 commit to Boston University, did not play and was not on the bench. An SHC supporter told me that she was not going to play this year. If that's true, it's a huge blow to the squad.

Cardinal Newman: Rained threes in a rout. Kate Schat in particular. They move the ball very well. And before you ask, Taissa Quieroz did not play but was on the bench.

Whitney: Harper Peterson changes the game on both ends. She has very good vision and handles for a big. Also saw good things from Kendall Dystra. But Pinole Valley was so tiny that it's hard to draw any conclusions about the Wildcats.

Priory: Their one point loss was not pretty, but this was not the team that it will be come league time. The Panthers have four transfers sitting out and also had two senior returnees out with injuries. I think they only played five players, and almost pulled it out anyway.

SHC: The Irish controlled the game with excellent guard play. Reza Po remains lightning quick. BUT Inez Gallegos, a D1 commit to Boston University, did not play and was not on the bench. An SHC supporter told me that she was not going to play this year. If that's true, it's a huge blow to the squad.

Cardinal Newman: Rained threes in a rout. Kate Schat in particular. They move the ball very well. And before you ask, Taissa Quieroz did not play but was on the bench.

Whitney: Harper Peterson changes the game on both ends. She has very good vision and handles for a big. Also saw good things from Kendall Dystra. But Pinole Valley was so tiny that it's hard to draw any conclusions about the Wildcats.

Priory: Their one point loss was not pretty, but this was not the team that it will be come league time. The Panthers have four transfers sitting out and also had two senior returnees out with injuries. I think they only played five players, and almost pulled it out anyway.
Priory had 5 girls not suited up who were in sweats on the bench (that I noticed).

The Uruguay girl who's banged up but is playing, just missed this game for some minor injury.
The 2 Tuimalaga sisters.
All 3 are 6 fters...

And then 2 smaller (I assume guards)...

And Priory played more than 5...at least 8

The transfer Xmas eligibility break will do wonders for Priory. They will be formidable after that Dec date.

***after a 2nd closer look...they played 6...I was wrong on my 8 observation

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHillZ

No Gallegos would be a big blow. Wonder why she isn't playing if that is the case

Last night too! And one of those suited was wearing a plastic face mask (broken nose?) and didn't see the floor. So that'd be six, at best.

But as you say, this will be a different and considerably better team in a few weeks.

2nd day results:

Game 1
Pinole Valley 55
Damonte Ranch 28

Game 2
Woodside Priory 62
Windsor 29

Game 3
Cardinal Newman 51
Whitney 31

Game 4
SHC 54
Buchanan 34

Saturday games:

2pm
Damonte Ranch vs Windsor

3:30pm
Woodside Priory vs Pinole Valley

5pm (3rd place game)
Whitney vs Buchanan

6:30pm (Championship)
CN vs SHC

And once again the 3rd place game at 5pm and the Championship at 6:30p will be televised on YSN365.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Streak One
3rd day results/ championship saturday:

2pm:
Damonte Ranch 41
Windsor 30

3:30p Consolation Championship
Woodside Priory 70
Pinole Valley 36

5pm 3rd place game:
Buchanan 57
Whitney 39