ADVERTISEMENT

All Star Basketball Tours - Looking for Unofficial Scrimmage OR Games

YeBoy

Rookie
Sep 27, 2010
My friends from Australia are looking to play games in Northern California. They need your help. They have Boys and Girls teams. They have teams at the Varsity Level and JV. Looking for games on the days listed below.

San Francisco/Bay Ares - Boys V, JV and Girls V
Friday, Dec 8 and Saturday Dec 9th

The School is Berwick College. They are skilled, so they would need stronger competition. If you can't get girls and boys together, the girls could go with the Boys JV, Frosh group (as below), or play alone. They will be strong.

San Francisco/ Bay Area - Boys V, JV, Frosh
Tuesday, Dec 12 and Friday, Dec 15

The school is Melbourne Grammar. They are not skilled, so they would need weak competition.

San Francisco - Boys V, JV and Girls V
Friday, Dec 8th and Saturday , Dec 9th

The school is Berwick College. They are skilled, so they would need stronger competition.
If you can't get girls and boys together, the girls could go with the Boys JV, Frosh group (as below), or play alone. They will be strong.

San Francisco - Boys JV, Frosh
Friday, Dec 8th and Saturday, Dec 9th

The school is Berwick College. They are younger but somewhat skilled so they would need mid-strength competition.

They are willing to play or fill in at tournaments and showcases. If you can assist in anyway please contact All Star Basketball Scheduler Natalie “Nata” Porter at <allstarbasketballtours@gmail.com>

In-season for our HS teams here... I'd be surprised if the state organization allows it.

Wish you luck, tho...

He said that for the grammar school. He said stronger comp. for the college (Which I think means "high school" in Strine. :)

you did make an interesting point... would any coaches know if high school teams can play international teams during the season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT