ADVERTISEMENT

AMc Mix Tape... Stockton's Best PG

Looks like your typical good AAU PG. I must say I just watched Stephen Curry light up the Clippers so it will take a lot to wow me. ;)

I'm VERY disappointed with that highlight (HL) reel. 2mins of her in the open court getting to the basket....ho-hum...yawn.
How about show me some outside shooting ability? I think I saw one outside shot in the HL reel. Passing ability? Did she ever drop a dime to a teammate? Quick hands for steals? Anticipation popping the lane for a steal? How about crossing somebody up and breaking her ankles for a stepback 3? Open court layups is all I get??? Aarion M is a stud.....I know you can do better than that. Show me her all-around game. I know she can make layups and get to the basket. lets see the other aspects of her solid game.

i agree with north bay.She has very extended range, she drops dimes, gets a gang of steals, both on the ball and off the ball. she crosses people steps back , does it all. an amazing player. but you wouldn't know to what extent in that video. make the video pop and show all the GAME she has. I've seen it first hand many a time. everyone else should get to see the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT