ADVERTISEMENT

Inderkum seems to be…..

Unfortunately, for kids, transferring is the new cool thing to do. The "PORTAL" is cool. NBA players ask for trades and build super teams, NCAA u not happy you enter the portal. So these HS teams see all that and are not being taught the value of loyalty, they wanna transfer lol. I went to a coaching clinic last month and more than half of the speakers mentioned how hard it is now because these D1 NCAA schools have to RECRUIT their OWN players just so they dont leave the school to enter the portal.
those same coaches will leave in the off season when the money is right. calipari, musselman, enfield, english, cooley, pope... so why force the player to stay when he is only on a 1 year deal

The thing is Branson was a top 15 team in the state last year (and beat Riordan although they weren't at full strength yet), played an extremely challenging schedule and although they lose Jase Butler, they have a really talented roster coming back. Why not try to lead that team back to the NorCal open and see if that program that has nurtured and helped you grow for three years can take the next step? I'm old fashioned but seems like no loyalty at all to leave a talented Branson team for another program maybe just to win 1 - 2 more games at the end.
It never looks good to jump ship. We have endured this many times. Branson is a Premier Northern California Team and Bull Nation will hav
I was going to stay clear of this thread. But since you want to throw a jab in a post at me let me hit you with this combo.
You say it never looks good to jump ship but you have no problem going to other cities and pilfering players . Offering on line classes so you only go to school 2 days per week and then send drivers to Sac to pick up kids for those days. Just recently your driver came to Elk Grove and picked up 4 kids for your sales pitch .
Everyone knows . You want me to continue
Public schools do the same. You got something let someone know.

i’m addressing MC not Branson . So what’s your point
He’s saying that MC can’t give them a better education than they are getting at Branson, so what else are they offering a player to get them to transfer.

"sales pitch". so when theres a sale of some sort there must be an exchange of something. what are the kids getting? and don't say a high-end private/catholic education. It doesnt get any more high-end than $40K/year at Branson. What can other schools offer that Branson cant?
Riordan - quite a bit... . housing, access to gym 24/7, nba skill trainer on staff, invitation to national tourneys, more prestigious league, apart of city tradition/networks..... we haven't even talk NIL money which is legal at HS level in CA.

Reactions: OtherBrotha
Riordan - quite a bit... . housing, access to gym 24/7, nba skill trainer on staff, invitation to national tourneys, more prestigious league, apart of city tradition/networks..... we haven't even talk NIL money which is legal at HS level in CA.
Always underachieve and lose to a less talented team when it really counts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT