ADVERTISEMENT

Another Crazy 2-site quadheader, a Kiddman32 Specialty…

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
So, I’m at DLS, watching their freshman team whitewash my Campo Cougs…. I got here a little late, and when I walked into the gym it was already 17-0 Spartans.

28-5 at the half.

Cougs battling pretty well in the 4th quarter…. it’s 49-21, 1:05 left.

50-26 final…. hoping the Cougs got some positives out of the last quarter…

On to the JV game.

Anyway, I mentioned today I’m doing a “Kiddman2 Special”. quad-header…

I’m sticking here thru the Varsity game v. Los Alamitos (which should be an awesome game, btw), then driving over to CVC to catch the final of the Christiansen tournament, CVC vs Folsom.

Reactions: observer22
Campo’s JV’s are doing MUCH better than I thought they would, so far…. Cougs lead 10-4. 2:53 left 1st.

make that 5…. 51-46.

and DLS loses it….

Cougs unable to score…

2:30 left.

Cougs force a travel, 2 minutes left, same score….

but once again, nope…

1:17 left now, DLS ball.

DLS shot, nope, Crosby Kelly rebound, he’s fouled…. bonus, makes 1 of 2. 51-47..

Cougs forced to foul, DLS at the line. 1 of 2.

Quick Coug 3 goes up, nope Foul, DLS sinks 2. 54-47 final.

Warning: I don’t have names and numbers easily available, this game description may get really patchy.

Especially if I have trouble hearing the announcer…. watch the above streams to *really* watch the game…

I watched a little of Los Al on NFHS this morning… they play similarly to Clovis East.

in other words, run run run run!

3-0 Spartans on a wing 3…

Steal and score for Los Al…. 3-2.

DLS #22 with a putback…. and nope, can’t hear the announcer. I’m gonna cut wayyyy back n this thread.

Los Al reallly likes them 3-balls…. not many are falling.

7-6 Spartans, 3:03 left 1st.

Spartans go on a run to end the quarter, 16-9. Blair is beasting in the paint.

Here we go…. Los Al is hitting them 3’s now…. 18-15 DLS, 7:04 left after 2 straight Los Al 3’s. make that 18-1ll after a 3rd straight 3 falls for Los Al…. 6:49 left 2nd q.

Boom! another 3 for Los Al…. but DLS answers with one of their own…. and Los Al with a driving layup…. 23-21 Los Al.

5:07 left…. Kapow! a DLS 3! 24-23.

Reverse layup for Los Al…. 25-24 Los Al.

DLS turns it over…. Los Al #4 fouled on a shot.. FT’s both good. 27-24 Los Al.

3:55 left in the half.

Blair scores from midrange…. 27-26.

Now it’s 33-29 DLS after a wild fast barrage of 3’s…

WOW!! What a defensive play by Leo Ricketts! Stopped a runout after a Los Al steal.

Now 35-31 DLS, and a steal…. DLS ball underneath after a Los Al foul.

Now, DLS has it on the side after a near tie-up and aleart time out. 20 seconds left in the half.

Two close-in tries, but nope…. 35-31 DLS at the half.

Just went to MaxPreps to refresh myself on the DLS roster…. and that still has Colby Orr and Emeke Udenyi on it, Not exactly helpful.

Los Al steal and score, and he’s fouled…. FT good. 40-38 Spartans

Los Al steal and runout…. and the score is tied at 40. DLS time out, 4:10 left 3rd.

Now 44-42 DLS after an amazingly athletic, writhing, twisting layup by Blair…. 3:13 left 3rd.

man, an amazing putback score by Blair again…. Dude is a man among boys out there. FT’s for Los Al…. both good, 46-44.

Only bad thing Blair has shown today is some wild long passes. Like THAT one right there…. He has looked rather mystified after a couple of his own tosses…. Hit the cutoff man, Big Guy…

Loos Al now living at the FT line…. they lead 47-46.

Now 51-48 Los Al after a run…. 57 seconds left.

54-48 after a 3…

Leo Ricketts nails a 3 at the buzzer! 54-51 Los Al after 3 quarters.

Blair is jussssssst a beast…. 54-53.

and he nails a 3!! 56-54 DLS…. but Los Al with a 3 of their own…. 57-56 Los Al.

58-57 DLS now after a discussion, no idea what went on there…. 6:09 left.

Foul on Blair, Los Al makes 1 of 2. Tied up.

Blair offensive board, a HUGE Jam! But he gets a T for woofing in a guy’s face…. FT’s good. Tied at 60.

5:43 left. DLS fast break, but a charge on Ricketts…

Nice pass sets up a Los Al score, and DLS just misses on a run back…. 62-60 and after a DLS stop, they call time. 3:42 left.

DLS corner 3! 63-62.

The rebound a miss, foul on Los Al, not close to bonus yet…

Ricketts nails a 3!!! Los Al right back for 2…. and Ricketts nails one from the parking lot!! 69-64. another stop, and Ricketts fouled on a close-in try…. FT’s good, 71-64..

Nice spin move for 2, 71-66…

DLS charge…. 1:32 left, Los Al has it, down 71-66.

3 shots by Los Al, no go…. Blair rebounds the last one, but Los Al intercepts his pass and scores.. 71-68 DLS, 53.7 seconds left.

Huge rebound and putback for DLS…. Los Al drives quickly down and scores, tme out…. 73-70 DLS, 14.1 left. DLS has the ball on its own end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT