ADVERTISEMENT

Armijo @ Wood

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
Armijo (3-3) will be heading into Wood;s New Stadium looking to be the first team to up st the Wildcats at home. Do not be surprised though as the Indians were playing Vanden (4-2) tough until the 3rd Quarter. Armijo did were able to score big against Mt. Diablo ((0-7), Bethel (3-4) & Castlemont (2-2) in their victories but cud not against Justin Siena (3-4), Dixon (3-3) & Vanden.

Wood (5-1) are looking to work things out still as they barely beat Fairfield (1-5) 28-21. Wood had Five First Half Turnovers. I thought they wud beat both Fairfield and Woodland ( They look pretty much look balanced, but they may want to Air it Out on the Indians in this one because they will be facing teams down the road that are focused on stopping the run. They had nice victories over Vintage (4-2), Deer Valley (3-4) & American Canyon (3-4). Actually thought they wud have lost to the three mentioned but I stand corrected. However, Wood had Hiccup games against Clovis East (3-3, wondered what happened with them? They were travelling well and did well a few years ago), Woodland (1-5, was worried about this game at first, thought they were gonna face Vacaville Christian's (4-2) Former Coach Chris Smith.

Look's like Wood has a 12th Man with their Fans & they want to protect their house!

My Prediction: Wood 37- Armijo 13

Reactions: wildcatcoach21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT