ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball tipoff 2023/2024 who does your team play?

M.C. fan

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2022
Modesto Christian Crusaders will begin in the Bishop O'Dowd Showcase. We will be matched up against The Davis Blue Devils of Davis in Oakland. I'm excited to see this squad unite and go for the Ship!! We have been blessed with all of these gifted guards. We should be a fun team to watch. Goodluck to all the Players, Coaches, Schools, and Fans!

Who is your Team of Ballers dribbling past in the 23/24 Tipoff? Davis

Who is your biggest challenge in League? Lincoln/St. Mary's

B A S K E T B A L L I S B A C K B A B Y !!!

Last edited:
My Campolindo Cougars don't start until the 28th, heading up to Vacaville to face a talented Vanden squad.

We'll struggle this season, especially early. Graduated our top three scorers and three other contributors.

Good news is: Last year's JV's and Frosh were very good, and we should be able to fill out this year's Varsity from those rosters and not fall off the table. Also, our PG and SG/SF swingman are back. And we have an excellent coaching staff led by Steve Dyer. Our non-league schedule, while not exactly full of creampuffs, is a bit lighter than the last few years which should help with getting the Cougs up to speed.

Bad news: As good as those JV's and Frosh were last year, it's quite an adjustment to Varsity. And, in addition to Vanden, we still wlll face some strong teams, some of which may blow us right off the floor.

The heavy favorite in the Diablo League (They combined DFAL and DVAL for this one season) is the excellent Clayton Valley Ugly Eagles. Very high possibility they run the table in league play.

Even though the Cougs' outlook is not as rosy as is has been the last few years, I'll be right there to witness all the action. :)

I love our roster, deeper bench than last season. We will be very fun to watch!! You will like this team!!

Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT