ADVERTISEMENT

Brookside Christian's SJS D4 Bracket

They would up with 22 games, five short of their maximum, but any team outside of a league is going to have trouble getting games late in the season.

Veteran coaches have learned that players are physically and mentally beaten down by this time of the season, and few (like O'Dowd and SMS) have the depth and talent to take on a quality team in mid-February without risking more than they can gain.

Hopefully, either Brookside will get in a competitive league next year, or Pico can line up some February opponents before school is out this year.

This post was edited on 2/19 7:39 AM by ClayK

Even when the coaching changes
Are you talking about the
New coaching

This post was edited on 2/25 2:15 PM by jazzpt55

To be honest don't know new coach could be great guy. Once Que was released tried to confirm game with AD for months. He avoided all contact. I don't care if you don't want to play, but don't avoid contact, and we had to scramble to find another game. There is so much more, but we can just leave it at that. This had nothing to do with players, or new coach. It is just ironic that they needed games when we were more than willing to play. Oh well I guess this days everything should have a home and away contract. Sign of the times I guess.

So the new coaching staff
Gets a bad deal because of
The past.... so the
AD is the problem?
This post was edited on 2/25 12:16 PM by jazzpt55

I think with the new coach Brookside will have one of the tough schedule around because he don't duck anyone. I seen early this year they asked for games and some one team added them in. The new coach at Brookside is well like in the basketball world not like the one before he was there. Time will only tell next year what the schedule looks like. If people know the coach when he coach Oakland Tech they always had one of the tough schedule around So we just have to wait and see...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT