ADVERTISEMENT

CA Class of 2020 the best ever?

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
Rivals released their updated rankings and the following players from California are in their National Top 15:

Evan Mobley (No. 1 Overall)
Jalen Green (No. 3 Overall)
Makur Maker (No. 5 Overall)
Ziare Williams (No. 8 Overall)
Josh Christopher (No. 11 overall)

Then there is the Prolific Kids:
Nimari Burnett (No. 23)
Zach Harvey (No. 50)

Marcus Bagley also in the top 50 (No. 49).

My question is, could this be the best class of prospects the state of California has ever seen for one single graduating year?

I think it is.

Not. 2008 was better. several pros in that class...Some not even ranked nationally such ss Dame Lillard...Dont be a prisoner of the moment.

Not. 2008 was better. several pros in that class...Some not even ranked nationally such ss Dame Lillard...Dont be a prisoner of the moment.

" Don't be a prisoner of the moment." That is down right profound, my man:)

Here's wishing you great hoops

Makur Maker just ruled ineligible for high school basketball.

Good Call. Won't be surprised if he either ends up at a Prep School...maybe Prolific, maybe Hillcrest.....If he goes pro, he'll 100% for sure go to Australia and join RJ Hampton and Lamelo.

I completely forgot Lamelo used to be apart of this class and some drafts have him going as high as 3!

Good Call. Won't be surprised if he either ends up at a Prep School...maybe Prolific, maybe Hillcrest.....If he goes pro, he'll 100% for sure go to Australia and join RJ Hampton and Lamelo.

I completely forgot Lamelo used to be apart of this class and some drafts have him going as high as 3!

I've been a big Ball fan since day 1. I think Lamelo is going to be a really good pro. He's probably 6"7 now if not taller. Hard to teach his ball skills at that size. Not the defender Lonzo is but a much better offensive player.

I've been a big Ball fan since day 1. I think Lamelo is going to be a really good pro. He's probably 6"7 now if not taller. Hard to teach his ball skills at that size. Not the defender Lonzo is but a much better offensive player.

I agree with you about Lamelo. With his shot, he kind of reminds me of a taller Steph Curry. Steph Curry doesn't play the best defense either, but it's just enough. Crazy to think that guys who are 6'7 are playing Point Guard! It's unreal!

Crazy is lamelo gives absolutely no effort at all on defense and he can actually be drafted now that's crazy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT