ADVERTISEMENT

Can DO Defense Stand Up to Folsom?

Jan 18, 2018
Have seen DO live a few times. Have not seen Folsom live although they look like a college team on TV.

DO doesn't stand a chance. They will get swept like the rest of the SFL. No slap on DO just Folsom is that much better...

DO doesn't stand a chance. They will get swept like the rest of the SFL. No slap on DO just Folsom is that much better...
I like DO and their program... But Folsom is the DLS of the SJS section right now; they are just operating at a different level. I would consider DO much stronger than expected against Folsom if they can hold Folsom under 35 and score more than 21 points against them.

Have seen DO live a few times. Have not seen Folsom live although they look like a college team on TV.

They definitely don’t look like a college team in person lol their size won’t overwhelm you their linemen look a little out of shape but their skill players are really good. Serious question has anybody stopped them from scoring on a screen pass this year?

Reactions: Kickingtee18

Agree 100%. Seen both teams several times this year in person and its David vs Goliath. Folsom would have to arrive in the 3rd QTR for DO to win. It will be ugly and happen fast. 55-7.

After dismal offensive performances by DO against Rocklin and Grant, it is gonna happen quick 35-0 by half. The new DO defense will at least slow Folsom down, something their old defense never did, it was terrible and took forever to get them off the field.

Watching DO, they have a decent DL. And they run a dial-a-blitz defense with pattern reading drops. (Meaning they blitz randomly vs. structured). So they might be effective in slowing the Folsom O. Maybe. But of course, if Folsom can protect and win over-the-top, then the above will not matter.

they have a decent DL.
Totally, their DL is best in a very long time, likely due to the new DL coach. They are more traditional in posting and reading versus just knifing and not making much of a difference. As far as blitzing, at least they do it now, the old DC Birch never did - what ever became of that guy?

Saved his blitzes for the dance teacher. As much as I’d like to see DO compete, I’m gonna make the same prediction of most posters. I see the game settled by the first quarter.

ya’ll was right, folsom too good, del oro offense terrible, play callin all over da place folsom got their number every time, folsom’s ngata #4 da real deal, fast n smooth and no match for del oro defense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT