ADVERTISEMENT

CCS information

colhenrylives

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2009
When it comes to the ins and outs and in-betweens of Central Coast Section football, are there three better sources of unbiased, fact-based, solid, objective information and opinion than NorCalSportsFan, Rmbr26 and PALbooster? Here's a thank-you for your years of input, not to mention output, in these matters. Kudos to you fine folks. Your work is much appreciated.

When it comes to the ins and outs and in-betweens of Central Coast Section football, are there three better sources of unbiased, fact-based, solid, objective information and opinion than NorCalSportsFan, Rmbr26 and PALbooster? Here's a thank-you for your years of input, not to mention output, in these matters. Kudos to you fine folks. Your work is much appreciated.

While they don't post as much as they used to Cal14 and FBAddict have been outstanding over the years.

While they don't post as much as they used to Cal14 and FBAddict have been outstanding over the years.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

I feel pretty fortunate to have been a part of this community. I’ve become good friends with FBAddict and NorCalSportsFan off the boards, too. We’ve seen a few games together.

CCS football is a mess, I don't now how they track the points/playoff picture year in and year out with all the changes that are made every year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT