ADVERTISEMENT

Clark “cheap shot”?

i do not know who lebron bean jordan is. i do know that boston is athletically challenged and being bigger than others in college worked. not so much now.
Aliyah Boston was the WNBA rookie of the year last season in her first season. That is why her play this season has more to do with this new dynamic of Clark than the lack of her ability. Same thing that happened to DWade when LeBron got to the Heat. Schemes change and player adjustments must be made. Tell me us don't watch WNBA without telling us you don't watch the WNBA 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Aliyah Boston was the WNBA rookie of the year last season in her first season. That is why her play this season has more to do with this new dynamic of Clark than the lack of her ability. Same thing that happened to DWade when LeBron got to the Heat. Schemes change and player adjustments must be made. Tell me us don't watch WNBA without telling us you don't watch the WNBA 🤷🏿‍♂️
Oh that's no secret. I haven't ever watched more than 1 quarter. Too many missed lay ups and falling on the ground. I do look at the stats though on all the games Clark plays. And Boston seems to not score.
Of note I have watched South Carolina and Tennessee when they play sec teams

Oh that's no secret. I haven't ever watched more than 1 quarter. Too many missed lay ups and falling on the ground. I do look at the stats though on all the games Clark plays. And Boston seems to not score.
Of note I have watched South Carolina and Tennessee when they play sec teams
I was just messing with you because you've admitted a year or two back you hadn't really watched it. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: ankleassassin
Caitlyn is only famous because she disrespected the big mean Black girls from South Carolina her jr year. Some of us have BEEN watching NCAAW and WNBA. Don't show up late to the party with some nonense. She is the unfortunate person that is used to inject race into this entire thing because truth be told a lot of American hate us Black Americans. I've always been a fan of Caitlyn since she got to Iowa but I dont need the infusion of racial politics to love and respect girls hoops. Caitlyn gotta toughen up and handle it and adjust just like everyone else. No special treatment in high level sports. 💯
The WNBA is a grown woman’s league, bringing to mind the NBA of the 80s and 90s. With only 12 teams and 144 jobs available nobody’s backing down, especially to rookies no matter their potential. As someone pointed out first round picks get cut. I didn’t hear an outcry when Angel Reese got body slammed and A’ja Wilson, the best player in the world, was slapped upside the head a short while ago.

I was just messing with you because you've admitted a year or two back you hadn't really watched it. 😆
i tell you i have tried... i even tried lookin for a favorite team... my step mom lives in vegas and won season tickets last year and when i go she always says i can have the tickets... she doesnt go so they just go to waste

Reactions: GBBall4L
I was actually giving @ankleassassin a hard time. Stating that he must be LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan all in one. He was on the menu today but it's all love. I appreciate all the girls hoops commentary on this thread from everyone. 💯💯💯
Mannnnn... I tried to be them all for sure!

i tell you i have tried... i even tried lookin for a favorite team... my step mom lives in vegas and won season tickets last year and when i go she always says i can have the tickets... she doesnt go so they just go to waste
I should be moved to Summerlin in November. I would be interested in her
tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT