ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2018 college commit tracker

TwitterLegend

Sports Fanatic
Apr 17, 2015
2018 class looks stronger than 2017, we shall see how many D1 kids it produces. Let me know if I missed anyone else that has committed already, could only think of these two.

Jake Wojcik - Siena
Andre Kelly - California
Jay Nagle - UCSB
Garrett Pascoe - Boston U.
Jack Wilson - Oregon State
Elijah Hardy - Washington
James Akinjo - UConn
Naseem Gaskin - Utah
Logan Johnson - Cincinnati
Junior Ballard - Cal Poly
Dylan Belquist - USF
Mason Forbes - Harvard
Amadou Sow - UCSB
Sekou Toure - UCSB
Tolu Jacobs - Penn State
Joe Foley - Lehigh

Last edited:
I think he played for the Renegades. Rivals I thought had him as a 4 star kid. I bet a ton of people have never heard of him. I also think UCSB was his first offer.

Nagle has grown about 2inches every year and is now 6'7 and he's a legit shooter.
Garrett Pascoe - Clayton Valley committed to Boston U

The kid from Bellarmine going to Siena has unlimited range. The sort of kid who crosses half court and you better pick him up. Reminds me of a taller more athletic Alford.

Wilson will be a project his senior year at OSU. I guess its cool to have a 7 footer come off the bus. Ron Reis was more athletic.

Elijah Hardy to Washington

Cameron Fini ( Valley Christian - SJ) to Western Kentucky

James Akinjo set to announce tomorrow. UConn more than likely

Naseem Gaskin to Utah just now... 3 Arsenal guys to Pac-12 this week, plus Akinjo to UConn = very strong week for Norcal kids going high major...

Wish all these kids much success. Will be interesting in two years to revisit this thread and see who is still at their schools. the transfer epidemic is alive and well in the NCAA.

4 of the 9 commitments so far have been to non-West Region schools. This is a really good class out of NorCal, but not having a huge West impact

As noted on another thread, Junior Ballard of Modesto Christian announced for Cal Poly. Good pickup or them, can see him scoring 20ppg there eventually.

Los Gatos/Tyler Johnson Elite 2018 F Dylan Belquist has committed to USF. Dons have been very active in the region and land a Top 15 prospect

Last edited:
Prolific Prep has had a number of players making commitments. Are they not to be included????

Will include Jordan Brown on this list when he commits... I know Sow and Toure have committed to UCSB, personally I consider their Oakland Soldiers connection better grounds to add to this thread than Prolific Prep, not really sure why, just feels like the general vibe of this board is to rip Prolific Prep at any opportunity lol...

Added those two to the list though...

Will include Jordan Brown on this list when he commits... I know Sow and Toure have committed to UCSB, personally I consider their Oakland Soldiers connection better grounds to add to this thread than Prolific Prep, not really sure why, just feels like the general vibe of this board is to rip Prolific Prep at any opportunity lol...

Added those two to the list though...

I for one wouldn't rip prolific prep. They are fine for what they are. They have high school age kids, But I personally don't consider them in the ( HIGH SCHOOL) basketball equation. I think most of the board probobly leans this way also.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Reactions: meezymo
Adding Jacobs and Foley... how many more D1 kids for 2018 still out there? Jordan Brown obviously the biggest one still but any others?

How about the Chappell kid from Capital Christian? Is he being recruited by any D1 schools? I rarely see any postings about him in regards to one of the top senior guards around the area.

Good call on Chappell... I would be shocked if he doesn't go D1, not sure who has offered but there must be a few, anyone know any details for him?

Thought he had some sort UOP interest, but they might've gone in different direction. I wouldn't be shocked if he goes d2. He can play and nothing wrong with that level

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT