ADVERTISEMENT

Crush in the Valley Basketball Showcase Jan. 19-21, 2024

Call it the Amundsen coaches reunion .
Head Coaches
Tony Amundsen Clovis North
Tim Amundsen Bullard
Ty Amundsen Millenium AZ

8 Days Away from the 9th Annual Crush in the Valley. A loaded slate of games in Norcal on the weekend of January 19-21, 2024.

Why do they call it "crush in the valley" when it's not played in the valley? Might as well call it the "los angeles arizona classic" while we're at it.

Stream? Maybe, if you have a subscription to something or other…. Tanager Sports, maybe…. Lemme do a lil research.

I saw a Grind Session of. Prolific game on YouTube earlier this week, the full game.

They usually only put up super-short clips.

Oh, yeah.. Now I remember. I’ll just be there Saturday in time for the first game, and stick around ‘til they turn the lights out. :)

Please come by and say hello Kiddman. I’ll be there helping out, making sure the event runs as smooth as possible.

SATURDAY UPDATE

VIP SEATS
have been SOLD OUT for SATURDAY ONLY. We still do have some COURTSIDE SEATS Left for those that want floor seating. If you are interested, please email ProlificPrepInfo@gmail.com

We will have General Admission tickets available at the door.

High school basketball in general is suffering from a lack of attendance in almost all cases.

Go to the GAME!

That’ll tell ya how little I pay attention to football…

I thought the Niners got knocked out of the playoff hunt last weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
Back in the Stone Age, when the Raiders were great, I held season tix for 3 seasons. The last year was the Stabler Stupor Bowl, whatever year that was…

I gave the tix up after that, had gotten tired of the whole deal, driving, parking, traffic, etc.

I did root for the Niners when they got things going with Montana because I had a lot of longtime diehard Niners-fan friends who had suffered thru the awful-to-okayish 30 years before that.

I did so for the first Montana win, pretty much forgot about foofball after that.

As far as the Raidahs go…. I kept rooting for them, but only on TV, even after they moved to LA…. They’re back, no wait, they’re gone…. Meh.

$400 for a pair of nose bleed 49ers tickets

Or $20 for a pair of tickets to watch 10+ D1 signed/ranked players play in one day of basketball

Also for anyone who cares the 49ers game will be on TVs in the hallways as they were last year during the event.

Please come and support this great program that has changed the lives of so many kids!

$400 for a pair of nose bleed 49ers tickets

Or $20 for a pair of tickets to watch 10+ D1 signed/ranked players play in one day of basketball

Also for anyone who cares the 49ers game will be on TVs in the hallways as they were last year during the event.

Please come and support this great program that has changed the lives of so many kids!
$200 to subscribe for a season for the stream? No event only purchase options? I look forward to @kiddman32 ‘s play by play!

We have an unbelievable lineup of games today. Multiple teams who will be competing in the Open division during playoffs.

I’ll be announcing the games, so please stop by the scorers table and say hello if you will be there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT