ADVERTISEMENT

DAL Showdown " Best coaching staff's ?"

Smallveteran

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 27, 2019
Campolindo "the best run high school basketball program in all of the East Bay Area" heads to Clayton Valley Charter "back to back North Coast division 1 champions"

The amount of focused energy these staffs place into their craft is not matched by many

Who will win? Clayton ... This is a great DAL showdown!

Campolindo "the best run high school basketball program in all of the East Bay Area" heads to Clayton Valley Charter "back to back North Coast division 1 champions"

The amount of focused energy these staffs place into their craft is not matched by many

Who will win? Clayton ... This is a great DAL showdown!
The first game between these two was awesome. Clayton snuck out with a win in the final minutes. I think Campo will take this one in another close game.

The first game between these two was awesome. Clayton snuck out with a win in the final minutes. I think Campo will take this one in another close game.
Campolindo gets the most out of their players on a year in and out basis. Incredible work by Coach Dyer and Mansour stepped up bigtime 2nd half. Hats off to Clayton they did not give up. Campolindo took away the drive and left the big man wide open for the 3. Good kick out , the shot was absolutely clutch and a lifetime moment. Great battle between two schools that are serious about their basketball. Clayton has its hands full with Ygnacio. Not going to count them out with this coaching staff at its side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT