ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle's Alec Blair commits to Oklahoma

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Blair announced his decision today. Should also be in the mix for the 2025 MLB Draft next year

Blair announced his decision today. Should also be in the mix for the 2025 MLB Draft next year
That’s awesome that he’ll be able to play both baseball and basketball at OU. However that’s way harder than playing football and baseball, especially in college. But hey Tony Gwynn did it.
If OU should make it to the sweet 16 in hoops, then he’d miss the first 24 baseball games. Plus untold hours the other OU baseball players will have practiced before he comes out. And I know he considers baseball his primary sport. But I’m sure both coaches have signed off on it, so hopefully he’ll get a fair chance to play in both sports.

That’s awesome that he’ll be able to play both baseball and basketball at OU. However that’s way harder than playing football and baseball, especially in college. But hey Tony Gwynn did it.
If OU should make it to the sweet 16 in hoops, then he’d miss the first 24 baseball games. Plus untold hours the other OU baseball players will have practiced before he comes out. And I know he considers baseball his primary sport. But I’m sure both coaches have signed off on it, so hopefully he’ll get a fair chance to play in both sports.
I Heard that he was wanting to play both in College and he would pick a College where that would happen….

Great for Him!… You only live once so why not give it a shot!…. He has had a great summer on the Showcase Circuit for Baseball and Still has the Area Code games left which is a huge one for MLB scouts…. So to your point, the MLB Draft is still an option….

Reactions: observer22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT