ADVERTISEMENT

Eastside Prep Coaches vs Cancer Classic

bodyguard

Hall of Famer
Oct 27, 2001
The Eastside Prep Coaches vs Cancer Classic will tip off December 28 and run through the 30th. We are excited to be partnering with the Colon Cancer Foundation, whose reps will be flying out from Baltimore for the tourney. We are also excited to be co-hosting with Menlo School to accommodate the 24 teams we have coming this year. We are planning a banquet and have a young man at Stanford who has developed an app for tracking scores, brackets and players progress who will be unveiling it for our tournament. All Elite Bracket games will be at Eastside (6 games per day per site).

Teams Committed

Elite Bracket
Arglye (TX)... Texas defending 4A champs, featuring Vivian Gray ESPNs #19 player in the class of 2017
Cicero North-Syracuse (NY)... alma mater of UConn star Briana Stewart... perennial sate AA playoff team
Seton Catholic (AZ)... Arizona D-II finals last season & state champs in 2012 & 2014
Vancenia... from SoCal... gave Chaminade a 5 point game & beat D-5 state champ LJCD last season
Mitty
Brookside Christian
Berkeley
Eastside Prep

Competitive bracket teams (will be arranged into two 8 team brackets)
Menlo School (Co-Host with Eastside)
Arroyo Grande (defending EPCvC competitive champs)
University (Irvine)
Granada Hills
Hanford
Enochs (Modesto)
Woodcreek (Roseville)
Westmoor (Daly City)
Sacred Heart Prep (Atherton)
Menlo-Atherton (Menlo Park)
El Camino (South San Francisco)
Lincoln (San Francisco)
Marin Academy (San Rafael)
University (San Francisco)
Woodside Priory (Woodside)
Oakland Unity (Oakland)

Last edited:
Wow that's awesome news! Thanks Kevin and Donovan (and now John too) for organizing this great tournament. And that Elite bracket looks incredible. Now I can't wait for the season to begin. :)

That's a great lineup ... good work by both Kevin and Donovan to assemble such a strong field.

That's a great lineup ... good work by both Kevin and Donovan to assemble such a strong field.
Thanks Clay. We may actually be looking for one more competitive team now so if you know anyone that's not going, or can't get into the WCJ let me know.

Since we only about 10 spots left in the Jamboree, it should work out. Could you send me an email at clayk@fullcourt.com just to make sure I have yours?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT