ADVERTISEMENT

Section 7 - Arizona

The Modesto Christian team with jamari phillips had oodles of talent as well. I think the one after them but they didn't under achieve. MC is a well coached and oil machine.

Zero teams. They been the most talented since the D1 backcourt of Bryce and jelani
Modesto Christian, Campolindo, Mitty, Dougherty Valley, Dublin, Granada, De La Salle, to name a few.
The team with Bryce and Jelani had 3 Int'l players with less than 3 years basketball experience (Mor, Riiny, Chan).

Last edited:
Modesto Christian, Campolindo, Mitty, Dougherty Valley, De La Salle, to name a few.
The team with Bryce and Jelani had 3 Int'l players with less than 3 years basketball experience (Mor, Riiny, Chan).
Yup, these teams are still not as talented as the old school Modesto Christian team with Hays, Midgley, Pratt, and Paris to name a few. The OG's on here know. Riordan is good but not in that league.

Yup, these teams are still not as talented as the old school Modesto Christian team with Hays, Midgley, Pratt, and Paris to name a few. The OG's on here know. Riordan is good but not in that league.
Except for the fact that Branson owned those teams.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Except for the fact that Branson owned those teams.

Here's wishing you great hoops
Branson had some great teams but I'm talking about Chucks senior year and rest assured they never beat that team.
MC was 3 pts from 37-0 having only lost to Clovis West, DLS, and Bishop Gorman before the D1 finals loss to MD.
To this day my favorite team.

Modesto Christian, Campolindo, Mitty, Dougherty Valley, Dublin, Granada, De La Salle, to name a few.
i didnt say they were the best team, i said the most talent.
2 Division 1 starting guards. Mor who is the next james wiseman and had an offer from kansas...

player for player they had the most talent

2 Division 1 starting guards. Mor who is the next james wiseman and had an offer from kansas...

Rob Vaihola (Fresno St. / SJSU) was a junior on that 2020 team whose State run was cut short b/c of the COVID shutdown.

The Mahaneys, Radell, Callas, the Bennetts on Campo; Mitchell, Burris, Kiachin, Sangster on Mitty; Anthony Roy, Jackson, Saunders on Dublin; Phillips, Merviladze, Sahi on MC; Dargan, Bunch, Flanigan on DLS; The Sevillas, Beasley on DV.. To be fair, Mor's recruitment was all about potential - he was no where near a polished player when on that 2019/2020 team.

Last edited:
The Mahaneys, Radell, Callas, the Bennetts on Campo; Mitchell, Burris, Kiachin, Sangster on Mitty; Anthony Roy, Jackson, Saunders on Dublin; Phillips, Merviladze, Sahi on MC; Dargan, Bunch, Flanigan on DLS; The Sevillas, Beasley on DV.. To be fair, Mor's recruitment was all about potential - he was no where near a polished player when on that 2019/2020 team.
Did the African pipeline take a break? Not seeing any recent additions via this route.

i stand on my word.. most talent last 4 5 years

For real. Like the above is even close.

4 D1 players for sure……..one could argue Bush, Armstrong, Cole White are in line for D1 scholarships as well.

I’m not even talking about the Tofis, who both are serviceable, John is probably a high level D2, NAIA or D3 player and his brother is a top 100 football player.

I can imagine Tommy has tp be a load of the gridiron... Last summer at St. Mary's, a University guy accidentally ran full speed directly into him.

University guy went down in a heap, stopping the game for a bit... Tommy, well... I don't think he even noticed the collision.

I can imagine Tommy has tp be a load of the gridiron... Last summer at St. Mary's, a University guy accidentally ran full speed directly into him.

University guy went down in a heap, stopping the game for a bit... Tommy, well... I don't think he even noticed the collision.
Thats a big boy. Has a very bright future in football.

I understand Tommy Tofi is now just focusing on football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT