ADVERTISEMENT

Frampton commits to Cal Poly

Congrats. Hopefully that offensive line gets better next year with some of their young guys because right now, that line is terrible.

Great school, great town & beautiful campus.- he will enjoy going to school there.

Congrats. One of my favorite players to watch over the last few years. I love it when a kid find the right home.

Congrats. Hopefully that offensive line gets better next year with some of their young guys because right now, that line is terrible.

The interior three is good, tackles not so much.....they lead the Big Sky in rushing yards, last in passing. Pretty typical actually. Sadly the team leads the entire FCS in fumbles lost, can’t blame that on the line.

Last edited:
Yes, definitely a higher level prospect than SLO

Apparently not or he would likely have had bigger offers. Take a close look at the caliber of players in the Big Sky you may be surprised. I’m happy he’s committing but you don’t have anyone until they actually sign.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Apparently not or he would likely have had bigger offers. Take a close look at the caliber of players in the Big Sky you may be surprised. I’m happy he’s committing but you don’t have anyone until they actually sign.

Considering that it's not FBS, the Big Sky has a lot of talent. Easily one of the top 2 leagues in the FCS. There are a lot of kids in those programs that can play. Look at Cooper Kupp playing well as a rookie for the LA Rams. And Todd Davis from Sac State has been an anchor on the Denver Broncos defense for several years, and also owns a SB ring. There's many others too.

Last edited:
In this day and age of flips, stay tuned. It’s not the NLI that gets one to the next level. Be prepared to work harder than ever AND write papers...well the latter at some schools.

Reactions: Bubba3000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT