ADVERTISEMENT

Games Wanted

dvez24

Superstar
Jul 11, 2012
I am the new coach at Antioch High for the Women's Varsity Basketball program. So since the job was given to me late I am forced to have to dig and scratch for games because the scheduling was not completed. So here is the list of the following that I need to complete my schedule:
Games
1 Foundation game. can do a home and home.
2 contacts. 2 or 3 level

Tournaments
Varsity: Dec 10-12 need three teams to complete tourney. Fee: $350
JV: Dec 28-30 need three teams to complete tourney. Fee $350
Frosh: need 6 teams to complete. Fee $350. if I cant get all frosh teams Im willing to do a frosh/soph division(if you have a low JV team or mostly frosh on the team) the strong JV teams could play in the JV tourney.

Willing to work out a discount if you bring teams to all my tourneys or to two of them.

So if you can help out with any of this while also plugging in some holes in your schedule please email me at dlbarnett24@yahoo.com. Please include a contact number to expedite time if we can! If none of this fits your schedule for this season. please pass the word to any other coaches you may know that is also looking and please keep my info for setting up a contact next season. I have no problem with you passing my information to the other coaches.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to hearing and working with you all either this season or future.

Antioch Women's Basketball

St. Francis - Sacramento will take one of those JV openings for the tournament you are hosting 12/28-12/30.
Please confirm.
Thanks so much,

Vic Pitton
St. Francis HS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT