ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Porter Showcase at Modesto Christian (November 23)

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Good lineup of games to start the season on Saturday.

1:30 PM Pleasant Grove vs. Brookside Christian
3:00 PM Weston Ranch vs. Dougherty Valley
4:30 PM Modesto Christian vs. Liberty Ranch

So... I’ve it down to crusader sports palace!!

horrible traffic, but. I managed to make it for halftime of the JV game.

MC leads Manteca 38-23.

Manteca scrapped well in the 2nd haf, got within 10 a couple times... But that’s as close as it got. 66-56 final. darned good stuff for a November JV game.

Now we get Brookside Chr. Vs Pleasant Grove...

No idea what I’m gonna get here...

A couple nice runs by Brookside...

29-16 Brookside at the half... They got some bounce!

Now we get a terrific matchup, DV vs. Weston Ranch.... Both should have a real run at NorCal Open...

DV playing with their hair on fire early... 18-5 late in the 1st.

Beasley the older just nailed a pair of 3’s....

18-8 end of 1....

I can tell ya already... those DV vs DLS games in league will be ridiculous....

Ranch comes all the way back, taking a 31-29 lead at the half.... One heck of a game!

DV starts the 2nd half the way they started the first.... quick run to go up 37-31.

58-45, bout 2 minutes left.... DV just too good today.

Don’t fret, Ranch fans... They’ll be fine.

66-55 fina.... Very impressive performance....

To this untrained eye, DV already looks in playoff form.

Reactions: observer22
Beasley they younger was great... quick, smart... just doesn’t have much size...

TONS of terrific shooters on DV, and tehy are a locked-in *team* already.

MC has broken out a can of whup-ass here... they lead an overmatched Liberty Ranch 31-8 after one....

75-28 now.... and Liberty Ranch is actually a good smaller-level team. Crusaders are super-efficient today!

88-28 to end the 3rd...btw, any reports of injury to mike pearson are *very* false. He was fantastic today. No signs of injury at ll. No leg brace or bandages or anything.

97-34 final...

And that’s with about 5 guys in street clothes...

Everyone on this team can play. I suppose some of these solid players will find themselves on JV when league starts... Will they win any league JV games by less than 50?

DV looked solid today shot the ball real well and although undersized they more then held there own on the boards.Weston
ranch on the other hand did not look good I realize it was there first game but they were completely out of sorts players yelling at the coach and refs and there best player Gavin Was ejected after picking up his 2nd technical foul.credit Dougherty valley they were the more organized team and came away with a nice win.

DV looked solid today shot the ball real well and although undersized they more then held there own on the boards.Weston
ranch on the other hand did not look good I realize it was there first game but they were completely out of sorts players yelling at the coach and refs and there best player Gavin Was ejected after picking up his 2nd technical foul.credit Dougherty valley they were the more organized team and came away with a nice win.

Can Gavin play in their next game, which is Nov 30 against Dublin?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT