ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Rashada on the move in the Portal

You guys are digging too deep on this one. Jadan's roller coaster path obviously makes some folks shale their heads because the kid's decisions have no conviction and no loyalties. He obviously only cares about the name on this back and not the name on the front of that jersey. And that is totally fine. Free country. Capitalistic country. Do as you please. Better than him engaging in criminal activity. Thats all. Move along.
10-4. Basically, better than being a bum but in my neighborhood he's a pile of #$#$#.

FYI - not a good look, but I hope he knows what he is doing and is not being misled by some street agent or his dad Harlen. He had a good gig at ASU. Yes they're on probation but the coaching staff is good and he can continue to develop. He's at UGA now but that qb room will be extremely competitive with top notch recruits & Transfers coming every year. When they play Florida, he is going to be a huge target of the fans at least.

I saw a video with one of these southern college football analyst (i think it was Josh Pate) who said “Jaden and his Dad are stand up people”…could not help but to laugh.

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT