ADVERTISEMENT

GAUCHOS HOLIDAY HOOPS CLASSIC @ EL CERRITO HIGH SCHOOL, DEC 21-23

mbook29

Gold Member
Oct 14, 2003
First Round Dec 21:

4pm- Fremont (Oakland) vs Vanden (Fairfield)
5:30pm- Acalanes (Lafayette) vs Saint Francis (Mt. View)
7pm- Kennedy (Richmond) vs Concord
8:30pm- El Cerrito vs American Canyon

Doors open at 3:30pm

Last edited:
Havn't seen Vanden or St. Francis yet this year, but I'm gonna remedy that situation today... Both teams are undefeated thus far; should be good!

Reactions: jordan24
Whoa... Vanden is for reals! Blew out previously unbeaten St. Francis, 67-44. They've got some size, plenty of speed and athleticism, shoot well and D-up well... And they play as a TEAM! Definitely fun to watch!

They should mop up the court with EC tomorrow night.

This goes to show I haven't learned my lesson about evaluating a team's abilities based on one game... :)

I still think Vanden is really good, however.. and that El Cerrito is definitely down from recent years... The last time they failed to win 20 or more in a season was 2009, the last year under their previous coach... But EC is in danger of falling short of that mark this year.

Kiddman32 you're right in that EC is certainly down from what they've been. However, they still have some young guys who can become better and Booker is really good. I think he'll find a way to bring them along and they'll be a team nobody wants to play in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT