ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching changes?

ClayK

Hall of Famer
Jun 25, 2001
So Nadine Walker is stepping down at St. Patrick St. Vincent.

Rumor has it Paul Kommer is no longer at Clayton Valley Charter.

There must be more ...

There must be more ...
Sam Manu has stepped down at Aragon. Won two CCS titles, plus won one as the Aragon Boy's coach.

There must be more ...
I think Clayton valley could be a good fit for the right coach. Open enrollment and solid sports program...

Reactions: ClayK
Hey Coaches - any update on these open positions?
What about Salesian, Washington (Fremont), Amador Valley, Granada, Kennedy (Fremont)?
Any other place with open coaching spots?

Ansara Johnson, formerly at Tennyson, is now at Kennedy of Fremont.

Has Kayden Korst been involved in that program? If not, where's he from?

A new name to me ...

Has Kayden Korst been involved in that program? If not, where's he from?

A new name to me ...

She’s played at Cal state San Marcos and San Domenicos all time scorer, native Marinite …….looks like she’s maybe plugged in the North Bay hoops scene?

About​

As the Girl's Director of Business Development at North Bay Basketball Academy, I am passionate about driving growth and fostering partnerships within the Bay Area basketball community. After studying marketing and playing for the women's basketball team at California State University San Marcos, I developed strong communication skills and dedication habits. With a love for sports and a commitment to excellence, I am proud to be a valuable asset to the North Bay Basketball Academy team

Reactions: GBBall4L
Hey Coaches - any update on these open positions?
What about Salesian, Washington (Fremont), Amador Valley, Granada, Kennedy (Fremont)?
Any other place with open coaching spots?
Washington -Sonet Yee, Amador Valley still open, Granada still open, Kennedy ( Fremont) Fernando Buchner

She’s played at Cal state San Marcos and San Domenicos all time scorer, native Marinite …….looks like she’s maybe plugged in the North Bay hoops scene?

About​

As the Girl's Director of Business Development at North Bay Basketball Academy, I am passionate about driving growth and fostering partnerships within the Bay Area basketball community. After studying marketing and playing for the women's basketball team at California State University San Marcos, I developed strong communication skills and dedication habits. With a love for sports and a commitment to excellence, I am proud to be a valuable asset to the North Bay Basketball Academy team
She assisted at Redwood last season. Pretty young and new to coaching, but all of the girls know her pretty well. Tough shoes to fill. Coach Saia ran a pretty solid program.

Reactions: MC415
She assisted at Redwood last season. Pretty young and new to coaching, but all of the girls know her pretty well. Tough shoes to fill. Coach Saia ran a pretty solid program.
i saw coach saia coaching a game at the west coast jam this past season.. she was non stop.

Reactions: MC415
I've heard Kris Birco, at Granada the last few years, is now at Dougherty Valley.

And Damian Young, Carondelet assistant, is apparently the new guy at Clayton Valley.

I've heard Kris Birco, at Granada the last few years, is now at Dougherty Valley.

And Damian Young, Carondelet assistant, is apparently the new guy at Clayton Valley.
clayton could be a good place for the right person! Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT