ADVERTISEMENT

Grateful For This Forum

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
I just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Xmas and happy holidays.

Last year was one of the best years of my life, as I got to travel the country helping Coach one of the top teams in America.

As crazy as this sounds, all that wouldn’t have been possible without everyone here on the message boards. Both the positive and negative comments.

Right now my Hall team is doing extremely well, and while I would love to be on the road right now, I’m happy and grateful to be at home here in SF. Getting to watch a really special Hall team come together and play some tough competition in the BCL West this year.

Whether we’ve interacted in real life (good seeing you yesterday Ethan), met at basketball games (I see you Marcskit) or even just the occasional comment….Hope this year and next are good to you.

Because life is way too short to be upset.

Last year was one of the best years of my life, as I got to travel the country helping Coach one of the top teams in America.

As crazy as this sounds, all that wouldn’t have been possible without everyone here on the message boards. Both the positive and negative comments.

Right now my Hall team is doing extremely well, and while I would love to be on the road right now, I’m happy and grateful to be at home here in SF. Getting to watch a really special Hall team come together and play some tough competition in the BCL West this year.

Whether we’ve interacted in real life (good seeing you yesterday Ethan), met at basketball games (I see you Marcskit) or even just the occasional comment….Hope this year and next are good to you.

Amen!!

Reactions: concrete17

Ayalar for starters Merry Xmas. You and I had a few battles at a few years back and if you recall I told you once hey man find a bench and see what it’s like and how hard but enjoyable coaching kids is. I am glad you got that experience especially with a team that travels the nation. And got to work with Phil who is alum of my high school as well and who was one hell of a high school basketball player. I saw Phil play Kansas in 1996. The college history site says the game was at Toso, but I am pretty sure the game was at San Jose Arena. They played Kansas tough that game.

Reactions: ayalar09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT