ADVERTISEMENT

Gridley Day 2

My fave for the final, you mean?

Tough call, but I’ll go Salesian for now...

However, Salesian’s starting PG, #0, took a nasty fall after a slip and collision tonight.

He was walking it off on the sidelines (knee or ankle, not sure). with what appeared to some difficulty as the game wound down.

My guess is he’ll probably play tomorrow, but ya never know with these things.

Friday night in Gridley is simply a different beast. I wonder if Sheldon never being there impacted their performance. Thoughts?

Hey Chief, sharp observation.
Many teams have come into Gridley only to get a cold dousing. It is so early in the season. You have to bring it from the jump or you lose. I have seen it so many times.
Here's wishing you great hoops

It appears that salesian is in fact the team to beat in norcal when they turned it up to another
level Dublin had no answer. give capital alot of credit they have come up here undersized
and have taken out 2 highly touted teams in Folsom and Sheldon they are a
tough and scrappy group. looking forward to the Sheldon vs Dublin 3rd place game
which team can bounce back after Friday nights loss and then the finals does
capital have another upset effort in them.

Unless the size advantage is elite level , I will take 3 tough experienced guards like Capital has. Looks like now that the Jacobs saga is over, they have dialed in on their core and are putting it together. Chappell has regained focus and his balling. Wouldn't be surprised if they won tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT