ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Wells, Folsom HS/ Sonoma State tearing it up at Wash St

UncleYacht

Sports Fanatic
Mar 2, 2017
Jaylen just put up 27(6 3's) to sweep Arizona for the season and move into 1 spot in Pac 12. Averaging 12 & 5. Awesome stuff to watch from former Folsom HS & Sonoma State star.

I know a little about the kid and situation. He was "lost" in the Covid years and was really under recruited. Honestly had no business playing for the Cossacks (SSU) but he embraced it and did great. No hate for the CCAA as I know the conference well and think its one of best D2 leagues in nation.
I wouldn't be surprised if he plays professionally and earns a good living. Hes that good.

I know a little about the kid and situation. He was "lost" in the Covid years and was really under recruited. Honestly had no business playing for the Cossacks (SSU) but he embraced it and did great. No hate for the CCAA as I know the conference well and think its one of best D2 leagues in nation.
I wouldn't be surprised if he plays professionally and earns a good living. Hes that good.
He was a super late bloomer in high school. But definitely got hurt with Covid he missed his whole recruiting window. Great to see a local Sacramento kid do good.

Reactions: UncleYacht
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT