ADVERTISEMENT

Kimball caps perfect regular season

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
One of the great stories from this season. Kimball beat Weston Ranch 53-41 to end the regular season 27-0

This post was edited on 2/18 9:53 AM by Streak One

Stockton Record

Its looks like D2 will have a nice playoff with Kimball 27-0, Antelope 24-1, Golden Valley with transfer from Modesto Christian Moore, and last year State D3 Champions Modesto Christian. Good luck to all these teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt forget about sac high. They are a up and down team this. Im not like the rsnking people I go on what they did this year!!!!!!!

We will soon find out how good Kimball is, Sac. high should be going to their place in the second round of the playoffs.

Kimball went to Napa High in last year's SJS play-offs with only 3 losses and had a tough time getting up and down the floor after the 1st quarter, final score was 49-29. If they meet up with Sac in the second round, they will have their hands full.

Kimball and Sac High are not the same this year. Here we go with all this about what did last year!! Last year Sac was a well rounded team this year they are on quick not tall at all. Kimball last year didn't win 27 with a tall solid Freshman staring and putting up major points. It will be a test for Kimball because people are questioning the toughness of schedule this year. Sac is being question about how terrible they did this year

doesn't matter if its a girl or boys team, if you lose 5 players to D1 basketball you are going to suffer some the following year.They pretty much kept the schedule intact and played some very tough teams. I assure as a undefeated teams there are other teams you would rather play.

Yes Sac high kept their same schedule as last year and not winning as much as last year. That's call growing pains which it will benefit in the end. Kimball is question because of their none tough schedule compared to Sac High. Sac High Vs Kimball second round will be tell how tough was Sac High schedule was or how tough was Kimball schedule was. I think the best test will come in the third round when either team has to play Antelope that is young and don't complain about it. Antelope with a win will tell the Sac Area that they are the team to beat. Championship will be big for Antelope when the face Modesto Christian last year D3 State Champions. D3 SJS sections probably has the most competitive game from the second round to the championship round. But in each division mostly the 1 and the 2 will meet up in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT