ADVERTISEMENT

LA Hoops

This is the down side of the Open/competitive equity era. It encourages programs to create SUPER teams. If you have any shot at beating Sierra Canyon this season, your team needs to be loaded with talent.

I read all the stuff about Lebron and Wade's sons but Amari Bailey and Ziaire Williams are future top 5 picks in the NBA draft. Both of those players are studs. Ziaire is a better than Jalen Green in my opinion.

I feel for the other programs who end up in the southern california open division. I do not believe Sierra Canyon creates this super team to win division 4 or 5.

Mater Dei, Mayfair, and a few others will not be chop liver. In a 32min HS game stranger things have happened. Wades kid is overrated and Brons kid is a year or 2 away from being a big problem.

I agree though it’s insane. And they will continue to attract these superstars.

Best case scenario it’s a 20pt Delta between the best we have in the north.

why is this any different than de la salle football?
This is the down side of the Open/competitive equity era. It encourages programs to create SUPER teams. If you have any shot at beating Sierra Canyon this season, your team needs to be loaded with talent.

I read all the stuff about Lebron and Wade's sons but Amari Bailey and Ziaire Williams are future top 5 picks in the NBA draft. Both of those players are studs. Ziaire is a better than Jalen Green in my opinion.

I feel for the other programs who end up in the southern california open division. I do not believe Sierra Canyon creates this super team to win division 4 or 5.
kind of like de la salle football

golden state proved me right again... 40 piece... i wonder when yall gon start holding kerr responsible for this...
It's Kerr's fault that his best players are injured and/or departed for free agency....ok.
It was a good run while it lasted...

It's Kerr's fault that his best players are injured and/or departed for free agency....ok.
It was a good run while it lasted...
mark jackson got fired for less....it isnt kerr fault completely... but it needs to be said coaching was easy when you have them and his true coaching ability is showing now that you dont. or his lacking in certain areas... like defense

This is kinda like the 49ers last year when Jimmy G got hurt and we ended up getting Nick Bosa because of it.

I expect this to be one bad season, then we will go into 2020-2021 with a lottery pick like James Wiseman or Isiah Stewart to pair up with Steph, Klay, Dray and probably Paschall.

Patience. If your a true Warriors fan, you should understand that one bad season is nothing.

the bandwagon is getting less and less... all these ladies at work wearing fewer warriors shirts

I think for the common middle class folks here, its best, affordability-wise to have 1 serious contender out of the 4 major sports to do well in one sports year. Sports fandom entails discretionary income. Giants had their run but the last 3 years theyve been terrible. Warriors had their 5 year run, but this year will be tough to watch. The niners since their SB loss to Baltimore have had really bad years. Bad years equals cheap tickets which is good for the commoners. Hard for alot of people to be able to afford 3 highly successful teams in the same year.

Baseball is by far and away the most affordable of the three major sports, but there are so many games that everything kind of gets repetitive.

49ers games are awesome, but man Levi’s is nothing special. I hate going all the way out there for games, but I do it here and there.

Chase Center is going to be really cheap starting around post Xmas. Prices are dropping and when another bad team comes to town, tickets will be dirt cheap. If you go to chase, I highly suggest getting the chicken sandwich.

All I know is anybody with a brain could have coached that team to titles. Shit Walton had them undefeated and off to best record ever. He’s a lousy coach. Done nothing. Baby sit the superstars and make sure they play well in sandbox. This team today is garbage. I would go to a game for free but I wouldn’t pay a cent for a ticket.

Reactions: coachlittle
Etiwanda has a bunch of dogs and with the addition of the Rottweiler from Centennial they are my pick to run the So cal gauntlet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT