ADVERTISEMENT

Latest rumor: Basketball in March and April

I took a class from Stanford With all IBM managers... they broke the class up into teams...these were some smart people..
took us through the timeline min by min..
All the teams launched and killed the people
Scary how the mind can make people make bad decisions

Last edited:
It's looking more and more like Jan. 1 and basketball in March and April -- if of course there's a vaccine or better treatment. Without either one, it's hard to see how full-contact sports are going to be possible ... even if only a few teenagers die from the virus because of sports, it will be very hard to justify.

We may be looking at a scenario of schools not fully opening until August 2021, something I did not think was possible. On the other hand, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we have some kind of vaccine in the next couple months.

With more districts going to distance learning in the fall, it is really hard to see a path of sports this calendar year.

LA, San Diego, a handful of Bay Area districts and now some in the SJS have gone this path in recent days.

With more districts going to distance learning in the fall, it is really hard to see a path of sports this calendar year.

LA, San Diego, a handful of Bay Area districts and now some in the SJS have gone this path in recent days.
Clovis Unified just voted unanimously to return to a traditional, 5 day a week schedule for the fall. Online is available for parents that want to opt out if they aren’t comfortable sending their kids yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT