ADVERTISEMENT

Live Stream Elite is Earned

downhill as time goes on. heritage/mcclatchy perfect, MM/folsom stuttering video (motion/continuity problems), Clet/SJND full screen gone, Salesian/Mitty as above, plus stream lost 35 minutes ago, 2Q. have a feeling' it ain't coming back.

A lot of good games here today the the Elite is Earned Shootout at Miramonte High School. If you can’t attend in person watch the action Live and on Demand here:

https://www.passthaball.com/page/show/4725295-elite-is-earned
I liked the $1.99 price tag to watch the live feed of the Mitty - Salesian game. But the feed was choppy and then cut out completely mid second quarter. Have others had the same experience with PassThaBall or is this a one-off?

passthaball has been excellent, but not tonight. bad luck for them--I'll bet Mitty/Salesian had their biggest audience. good crew, in it for the girls since wayback, but tonight it's dropthaball.

Last edited:
well, I paid $1.99 too, got less than 2 quarters, but saw the best basketball of the night. worth it to me.

I don’t care how much I pay for something, I should get a complete product or service, quality is another question.

I don’t care how much I pay for something, I should get a complete product or service, quality is another question.
I find the replay is usually better quality than the steam. That is what I did with the game I watched. I missed the first part so I rewatched the whole thing on replay.

I find the replay is usually better quality than the steam.
For the Mitty - Salesian game, the replay also ends in the middle of the second quarter. I thought the $1.99 price was meant to attract more viewers, not as an indication that the product might not be worth the regular price.

Reactions: OnBall8
Apologies for the mishaps, connection has never been an issue at that location until last night but all the games are there including the Mitty game.

Anything streaming is going to have issues. That has been my experience with every purchase from every vendor but get your point.

Anything streaming is going to have issues. That has been my experience with every purchase from every vendor but get your point.

I streamed from BBTV this summer to watch some AAU Games and i never had one problem and I watch a lot of games for the entire tourney (3 days). I also watched the Nike TOC and had no problems...again, it happens and I'm sure that I'll find problems in the future. But in my experience, BBTV is a great deal

Reactions: OnBall8 and Paytc
I streamed from BBTV this summer to watch some AAU Games and i never had one problem and I watch a lot of games for the entire tourney (3 days). I also watched the Nike TOC and had no problems...again, it happens and I'm sure that I'll find problems in the future. But in my experience, BBTV is a great deal
I too have used them numerous times with no issue. I guess my annoyance came about because it was the ONLY game I paid to watch for the day, so that’s just bad luck if all the rest were good. I’m confident the next will be fine so they haven’t lost a customer in me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT